The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: DrP on March 11, 2013, 02:16:34 PMSo here's my rant story:

Over the past few weeks, we have had residents drawing penises on posters and stuff that we put up. All us RAs had meetings with my residents about this and empower them to fix these issues.

They then broke markers and drew them all over the walls, which prompted me and another RA to remove the furniture from the room.

Now, here's the HUGE deal.

They got my car.... MY FREAKING CAR..

They keyed it. THey drew penises. they wrote faggot. they glued fake plastic trees to my mirrors.

So I talked to my boss, and called the police... they're processing this as a hate crime and destruction of property.

Whoever this little fucker was who did this will be expelled and prosecuted. Whoever did this did not know that they flushed their life down the toilet... all for what they thought is a harmless prank.

And yet, i'm still calm and collected to not show residents that this is getting to my head

/rant
Sucks to be you. :)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: DrP on March 11, 2013, 03:10:54 PMIt's not dead.. I just have to take it to a body shop..

and the worst part, it's still basically brand new (I only got it in July)
Aw, man...that Volkswagon?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

I officially outgrew my piano. I didn't even think that was possible D:

SuperFireKirby

What do you mean outgrew? You no longer enjoy it? Or is it too small?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

No longer enjoy it? hahahahano

Its too small. I cant use the pedal without turning my legs sideways and not wearing shoes. If you cant picture that, its extremely uncomfortable. I usually have to play while sitting on my left leg and my right one doing the pedaling. Is there different size pianos for different sizes of people? I cant just put the piano on blocks.

Sir Dino

Before I used a keyboard with 44 keys, but it became small for me as well, so I bought one with 76. I don't know if its just me (I'm guessing its not), but the less keys it has the more smaller it is... then again it could also be the brand =)

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

I'm not exactly sure how many keys my piano has. All I know is that the top and bottom notes are so high and low that they don't really sound like notes (theyre forever out of tune too :P)

Are there custom pianos that are taller? I never really thought about this being an issue, but I'm sure pedal users' heights range a lot. People who are taller than me: what do you do?

KefkaticFanatic

I am pretty sure everyone just adjusts the bench height.

me irl
[close]

Sir Dino

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 11, 2013, 09:05:04 PMI am pretty sure everyone just adjusts the bench height.
^^^ and if your keyboard doesn't have one... then you need to buy one

K-NiGhT

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 11, 2013, 09:05:04 PMI am pretty sure everyone just adjusts the bench height.
obviously the better solution here is to buy a new piano, silly.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

Sir Dino

no need to buy a new keyboard if all you need to do is adjust the stand or bench height