News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 27, 2013, 06:14:31 PMOne of the saddest things I've ever heard of just happened to a woman who is something of a family friend. She worked for my dad when we lived in Michigan and we were always good friends with her. My dad's known her his whole life.

Last night, she went to Kroger and happened to run into her sister. It had been a while since they last saw each other, so they shopped together and talked and basically caught up. When they left at the same time, she was driving in front of her sister. Down the road, she could see a car careening toward them, with the police chasing them really fast. So she pulls over.

She watches in her rearview mirror as the car slams headfirst into her sister's, killing her. She feels responsible--that if she wasn't talking to her, she wouldn't have left at that time and wouldn't have died, etc.

This morning, she went to her OTHER sister's house to plan funeral arrangements. And she found her other sister dead in her bed.

I can't think of many things more depressing and cruel than that. These women aren't even that old.
That's awful. And probably the most depressing thing I've ever heard in my life. I hope she pulls through alright.

Kman96

It's testing this week. And while I passed all of my HSGQE's last year, I should be getting the next three days off.

Nope.

Each day, I have to go in at three separate points in the day because of something happening at the school. At 6:45 I have Jazz Band, because Jazz Fest is next week, I have to go in at 10:45 to serve lunch so I can get paid, and then come back again at 12:15-1:45 for an APUSH study session...

I am soooo not excited. I just want to sleeeeep. and attempt to do homework...and play my 3DS....

whyyyyy
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

These people just gave me a babysitting job (that I'm expected to accept) that they say will be from 2-10, which really means 2-12. Thats all day long -.-

Ruto

So I spent a lot of time doing this take home midterm instead of studying for another test I had today (which was hard, fuuuuu -.-). The professor didn't show up to collect the take home midterm, so I'm just sitting in a classroom with my leftover lunch.

._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BonusPwnage

I was working on a group assignment that involved defining the characteristics of tectonic plates and their effect on the world oceans. My group kept bugging me to do my work...even though I had the best quality work, along with taking over the most difficult aspect of the project. I stayed up until 2am yesterday finishing it, only to find out in class that the teacher decided to push the due date back to Friday...yay.

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 03, 2013, 07:47:55 PM*facepalm*

and fsm scars are sexy
Oh, now I get it...ouch. And, um, sure, scars are sexy if you're into that. You freak of nature.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BonusPwnage on April 03, 2013, 07:44:55 PMFrom...
crawl back in your hole

I got stabbed when I was trying to stop an airplane hijacking. I managed to do it, but with a price. I now have a bullet inside my shoulder and a scar from the stabbing. The Turkish Airlines gave me a medal!

Roz~

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 03, 2013, 07:47:55 PM*facepalm*

and fsm scars are sexy

What's so sexy about scars? I don't get it.

Also bf was busy all week, so I didn't get to see him. Just told him I was gonna meet a friend tomorrow so we can work on our Japanese homework together, and he gets fucking mad at me because we haven't seen each other a lot this week, and "I can only hang out with you tomorrow"
... Hello? You're the one who was busy, don't get mad at me because I fucking want to do my homework -___-
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

So I threw up back at the gym class(who uses the word PE anymore?!) earlier today, when I went to get some water. Also I almost fainted a few days ago without an explanation.
I'm in an above average condition, so this is definitely not supposed to happen. I'm worried that something's wrong. I'll book an appointment with a doctor the first thing tomorrow.

:(

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on April 08, 2013, 12:55:05 PMSo I threw up back at the gym class(who uses the word PE anymore?!) earlier today, when I went to get some water. Also I almost fainted a few days ago without an explanation.
I'm in an above average condition, so this is definitely not supposed to happen. I'm worried that something's wrong. I'll book an appointment with a doctor the first thing tomorrow.

:(
I hope you're ok Waddle!!

In other news, they had to put to braces back on my lower teeth; the orthodontist claims that their movement is NOT due to the fact that my wisdom teeth are coming in (and will probably have to be removed later this year, joy). ::)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber