The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Twelve hours of pure hell today. Fucking Moe's Mondays.

Seriously, HAVE A FUCKING IDEA OF WHAT YOU MAY GET ON YOUR GOD DAMN BURRITO BEFORE I JAM THIS SERVING SPOON INTO YOUR EYE HOLE, YOU FUCKING MORON, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE LINE IS TO THE FUCKING DOOR. I was seriously about the start yelling at people I was so fed up with their shit.

I can't do twelve hours of assembling burritos with a never ending lunch/dinner rush.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Bah, fifth day of waking up with a sore throat and feeling awful. Go away already.

FSM-Reapr

I'm sick of all these treatments.

I'm going to change my username to FML-Reapr soon.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 09, 2013, 06:55:26 AMI'm sick of all these treatments.

I'm going to change my username to FML-Reapr soon.
Sorry! (and lol)

I just got over being sick in bed for three days. When I came back into school my teachers just dumper all of my missed homework on me. I'm expeted to read two books cover to cover on top of hours worth of projects. The worst part is, my science teacher forced me to take a test on something I never learned! (Well, actually, he gave me a textbook and 30 seconds to learn it, but still.)

Clanker37

New lazy ass managers at KFC. -.-

How did you become a manager if all of the staff do your job better than you do?
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 08, 2013, 09:07:09 PMTwelve hours of pure hell today. Fucking Moe's Mondays.

Seriously, HAVE A FUCKING IDEA OF WHAT YOU MAY GET ON YOUR GOD DAMN BURRITO BEFORE I JAM THIS SERVING SPOON INTO YOUR EYE HOLE, YOU FUCKING MORON, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE LINE IS TO THE FUCKING DOOR. I was seriously about the start yelling at people I was so fed up with their shit.

I can't do twelve hours of assembling burritos with a never ending lunch/dinner rush.
^This. When you've been standing in line for 10 mins then you can't decide and waste another 15 minutes of my and everybody else's life and then complain when we don't get your order out in under two minutes. >_> What ever happened to natural selection?

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

BonusPwnage

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 03, 2013, 07:53:37 PMI got stabbed when I was trying to stop an airplane hijacking. I managed to do it, but with a price. I now have a bullet inside my shoulder and a scar from the stabbing. The Turkish Airlines gave me a medal!
Sorry for not knowing ahead of time, but I must say that that's truly amazing!

FSM-Reapr

ETFROXX

Trying to get a job. Blah. :<

Also I really want to nap but last time I did I accidentally slept like all day and missed dinner and shit. So.. now I scared. :(

I'm sad guys. I have 2 girl best friends and neither of them have called or anything to wish me happy birthday. :/ They're usually the type to do that stuff at midnight and shit.

FSM-Reapr

MassiveMayhem

I didn't wish my best friend happy birthday at midnight and she seemed disappointed. Yeah sure I forgot but it's not like she was born at midnight. lol.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

ETFROXX

That's not my point. I'm not upset they didn't call me the second it turned midnight. I'm upset they didn't call at all.

MassiveMayhem

Not even a text? That's pretty disheartening. Sorry ETF D:
Hope your birthday was well doe.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

ETFROXX

My family really pisses me off. We're suppose to go out tonight and have dinner in celebration of my birthday, and just now my aunts asking my mom to pay and my mom can't pay for everyone and GAH. WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKERS FIGHT ABOUT THIS EARLIER. OR FUCKING SAVE YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU KNOW WE'LL BE GOING OUT.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.