News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

I just got a rejection email for a job I've been trying to get for three years.

Year 1:missed the application date by 1 FUCKING HOUR.

Year 2: Application was denied because I forgot July 4th was a busy holiday for parks and rec.

Year 3: Got all the way to interviews and I apparently said something they didn't like. Fuck you.

My mother will be pissed, and I'll have to find some other way to get another job and get out of having to swim at practice every morning.
Party Hard!
[close]

ETFROXX

My boyfriend was playing Skyrim and it autosaved over my game. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad upset, but eh. No biggie.

SuperFireKirby

Do you have any previous saves that are fairly current? If not, I WOULD BE PISSED.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

I do not, but oddly I'm not mad. I'm a bit upset, but he didn't mean to let it happen. And he's getting me started a bit on a new game.

Bubbles

Its taco night but now we cant have them because my cat opened up the plastic and ate all the meat. I really wanted tacos too >:(

Olimar12345

Update for the Mlp game does nothing but crash. Kinda pissed...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

^Don't try it. It's tastes like horses.
Quote from: ETFROXX on April 16, 2013, 03:05:32 PMI do not, but oddly I'm not mad. I'm a bit upset, but he didn't mean to let it happen. And he's getting me started a bit on a new game.
And now you totes have leverage against him.

"Yo, can ya due this fer mee?"
"No, can'tz. I'm two busy bein thrown in peeplz faces."
"Wellllll, remember that 1 thyme ya earased my gayme and I didn't get mad?"

Boom. Got'em.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

my mom basically just told me my grandma is going to die any day now

i cant feel sad though and the more i think about it the more i feel like an asshole because why the fuck am i not sad

SlowPokemon

Ehh don't worry about not feeling sad. Everyone has their own approach to these situations. Some people get upset and cry and whatnot, others don't really. It's a personal thing, you don't owe it to anyone to be sad or cry about it.

spitllama

Yah I wouldn't worry about it. Has she been sick for a long time? If so, you're probably just not sad because you've been subconsciously expecting it for so long (same happened with my grandma). Or are you geographically separated? That makes things much easier.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

A little of both I think? She lives 4 hours away so we dont really see her except for holidays. In the last few months her cancer has come back and spread alot so theyve gotten to the point where theres nothing they can do anymore

But the last few weeks, every time my parents would take a breath in or there was a phone call, I'd freeze. Now that they've actually come out and said it though it doesnt seem as bad but it IS

I dont want to think of it as being "used to it" or that were not as close because were separated but I just...am