The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

You might not feel sad now, but you may just be one of those people who don't get sad or depressed over these things. On the flipside you might get really sad once it actually happens and she's gone.

The mind has odd ways of processing trauma and grief.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

GaryOak

When my grandma died the only time I felt sad was in the funeral. I didn't cry at all tho. On the other hand my brother was really sad for a pretty long time.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Bubbles

shes gone

and apparently my way of dealing with grief is random spurts of hysterical crying that end abruptly

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

shit actually i think im in denial

the rest of my siblings went to school but i had to stay home :/

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Thats literally me right now but with two kittens instead :3

Nebbles

Ah... I'm so sorry Bubbles. -hugs- I hope you and your family have a speedy recovery...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

I delayed a paper for history cause I figured it wouldn't be that long and I could do it the night before it's due.

8-10 pages.

Guys I'm fucking having a heart attack.

SuperFireKirby

OH SHI. If ya need any help, hit me up on FB. History is kinda my thing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Okay, so apparently my friend didn't believe me when like two days ago I told him I was 100% not against homosexuality? He doesn't know I like guys or anything but he still thought I was joking about supporting gay rights, I guess. Because he's insulting homosexuals and going on a texting rant about them and it's really irritating me~

And I have to just not reply right now or I might lose my temper or something. I don't care if he has his own opinion, but the fact that he knows I feel strongly the other way and is still insulting my opinion is irksome. I'll just leave it alone for now.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Fact: People who don't support marriage equality are faggots.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.