News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Not lying, just maybe a bit sexually confused? I could go all psychological up in here, but I'd rather not.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Hey, all I'm saying is this. I know of a both gay and straight people over the age of 50. But never once have I encountered and bisexual person, man or woman, of later years. Bisexuality, more than anything, is the product of a fuck ton of hormones surging through a person who hasn't quite found their sexual identity. AKA 95% of all teenagers. It's just more prevalent in some than others.

Kay, I'm done now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

As bad as i feel about this, i agree with sfk.

SlowPokemon

Thx for your opinion but really that is the last thing I want to hear so please stop

Wolf

Well...

1. It's my birthday but first my brother gave me birthday noogies so hard that I almost cried.
2. My mom busted me for waking up late.
3. My dad busted me too.
4. When I just started studying, my mom came and said "study you fool!"
5. I had to study English for 2 hours.
6. The cake I bought was a different cake I ordered.
7. I couldn't play some games even though it was my birthday.
8. Worst birthday ever.(or worst birthday of my life so far)
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

FSM-Reapr

wolf plz

You haven't spent your entire birthday in school, detention and then gone to church because of confirmation stuff. By foot and it was raining when I got back home.

Now there's a 15th birthday you won't easily forget.

SlowPokemon

Wow wolf I'm sorry that your birthday was so unfortunate. Sadly, birthdays only get less exciting as the years go by.

Waddle Bro

lololol

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 21, 2013, 07:54:04 AMdetention

Wanna share with everybody what you did you do to get that detention?! xD

SuperFireKirby

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 20, 2013, 11:48:22 PMHey, all I'm saying is this. I know of a both gay and straight people over the age of 50. But never once have I encountered and bisexual person, man or woman, of later years. Bisexuality, more than anything, is the product of a fuck ton of hormones surging through a person who hasn't quite found their sexual identity. AKA 95% of all teenagers. It's just more prevalent in some than others.

Kay, I'm done now.

...you're joking, right?

Please say you're joking. You're saying bisexuals aren't real people.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

He never said they aren't real people... not sure how you reached that conclusion. He said that usually bisexuality is a stage of "hmm not sure which I like more yet," and that they'll eventually set on one or the other.

As a gay guy in junior year of high school exclaimed to the class: "You're either with us or against us!" (meaning you're gay or straight; there is no in between)

Of course I personally don't have an effing clue about the matter so don't start yelling k thx.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Well yeah eventually you settle down with one person of either gender, but it's not like you stop being attracted to the other gender :/

Nebbles

Well, okay, maybe I jumped to conclusions on that matter, but bisexuality is a real thing and it doesn't mean someone is confused on what gender they like better.

Bisexuality is what it says on the tin. The person is attracted to both genders, sometimes with a preference towards males or females. But please please please never just go "lol bisexuals are just confused!" because it's really really offensive towards that group of people. It's a thing, it's not "hormone ridden teenagers", and accusations like that continue the ignorance and hate and stereotyping.

So... let's not offend anyone, okay?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel