News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

Quote from: Ruto on May 07, 2013, 09:40:52 PMIt sounds really cool though. Chemistry has something similar now too, but with mapping proteins and stuff. Better learn Matlab or something if I want to be cool! Hahaha.

Yeah, the little bit I understood seemed to be quite interesting. There's just so much biology...I really suck at it.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jamaha

BlackDragonSlayer

My bones are aching. My muscles are aching. I just want to sit down and not move any of my limbs for the rest of the day, but I must keep going.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

Quote from: GaryOak on May 09, 2013, 05:43:46 AMYeah, the little bit I understood seemed to be quite interesting. There's just so much biology...I really suck at it.

Yeah I took biochemistry and I can never seem to remember enough enzymes and the crazy amount of acronyms and synthesis/pathways. Aminotransferase, peroxidase, PRPP, UMP, dUMP, UDP, acetyl CoA...wahhh. I liked it better when we were studying animals -.-

Quote from: Jamaha on May 09, 2013, 08:03:58 AMWait, what.

Heyyy you know what I mean D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

I lost my cool Zelda baseball cap that I've had for three years...I somehow subconsciously brought it with me to the University down at State Solo & Ensemble, when I don't even remember wearing it out of the hotel...and now it's gone forever :( I haven't seen another for sale anywhere since the night I bought it...I'm sad, but there's nothing I can do about it.
Party Hard!
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Of anything else I can think of at the moment, right now losing things is my biggest pet peeve.  Kman, I lost TWO special hats in the past year.  I know how you feel. :(

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ETFROXX

Customers are either super sweet or complete assholes.

Right now we have to ask if they want to donate to this hospital, rite. So I ask and some are like 'NO I ALREADY DONATED FJUSFHDF'

And i'm just thinking 'How the fuck am I suppose to know.'

Still don't have a place.

Didn't get 2 days off I asked for in order to see my cousins that are visiting.

My boyfriends socks smell. Bad.

MAH LIFEEEE

Bubbles

Real life friend found out my tumblr asdjfkl;
im debating whether or not to block her. And out of the three animes I watched (if you count avatar/korra) she managed to guess two of them just by skimming through the anime tag and showing me pictures

GaryOak

Quote from: Ruto on May 09, 2013, 01:14:50 PMYeah I took biochemistry and I can never seem to remember enough enzymes and the crazy amount of acronyms and synthesis/pathways. Aminotransferase, peroxidase, PRPP, UMP, dUMP, UDP, acetyl CoA...wahhh.

Exactly D: and the lecturer in this class assumes that we all already know that stuff!
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Mashi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 10, 2013, 09:00:46 PMReal life friend found out my tumblr asdjfkl;
im debating whether or not to block her. And out of the three animes I watched (if you count avatar/korra) she managed to guess two of them just by skimming through the anime tag and showing me pictures
If one of those aren't Melancholy, you know what to do!!!

Also, is there anything necessarily wrong with her knowing your tumblr?

Bubbles

Melancholy was one :P

And idk...its just I don't constantly flip out over a tv show/video game in real life in front of her (which is basically what my entire tumblr is), and there's also stuff like my art on there that I don't want people I know to see. I'm just shy and paranoid :/

Mashi

I'm sure it'll be fine.  If your friend is a good friend, she shouldn't mind it.  I doubt she'll make a big deal of anything, anyhow.

You should still freak out with her about Melancholy though!!!

KefkaticFanatic

If you didn't want people to see your things you shouldn't have posted them publicly on the internet ::)

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

Its not that I dont want people to see them, its just that I dont want someone to see it that they can then talk to me about it in person the next day