The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

spitllama

^^Ikr? At least customer service was helpful.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 18, 2013, 05:40:32 PMim such a spoiled shit

Laughed so hard at this. Mah bad. Hope everything worked out though :l
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 18, 2013, 05:40:32 PMim such a spoiled shit
Nah, EVERYONE hates motels. Unless you get a nice one(Knights Inns and Super 8s usually aren't bad).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 18, 2013, 05:40:32 PMThe pool is indoor/outdoor because it literally just has a garage door that closes down on half of the pool.

That is pretty super ghetto so I think you are allowed to complain at this point

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Uruuu...

I slept terribly last night; I was hot, yet I was cold, my blood vessels were throbbing, culminating in a pulsating pain on the sides of my head (right in front of my ears), I felt dizzy whenever I got up, and my arms and legs were weak...

And to top it all off, I just vomited a few minutes ago (though, compared to the last time I was sick, it was a lot less acidic, and didn't burn my throat).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

No fun.  Sorry BDS :(

Last time I puked, it was so violent 50% of it actually came out my nose.  Hope that's not happening.

Kman96

We've bad it decided for a while, but my family is going to put down our 11-year-old German Shepard, Duchess, this Friday.

It's alright. Yeah it'll be sad, yeah I'm gonna cry, but it's what's best for her. She's been so strong for the past year since her genetic muscle disorder kicked in, the rest of her is just falling apart from the inside out. She's chewing her fur off because she can't feel it, and the wounds aren't healing at all...And she can barely use her hind legs. She's scared to walk across cords and certain places in the house because she knows she's gonna trip and fall down...She's a good dog, and we all love her, but now is the time. We almost did it over christmas break, but I convinced my mom not to do it until school was out...I couldn't handle that. I just hope I don't have so bad of a mood swing I go crazy...I've known her virtually all of my life, and the most out of my two siblings, who have both gone off to college. I'm gonna miss that furry, noisy old thing... :'(

And if I'm ever blatantly or unsually rude, mean, or acting strangely in any way after Friday, this is most likely why. Please excuse my irrational behavior, if there is such...any comfort you guys may provide is welcome, as well.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

I'm proud of you for handling this so maturely and putting your dog before yourself.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

This is the most difficult part of owning a pet, especially a larger one like a dog that can live over a decade. I'm sure you'll cope fine with it, Kman!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

shadowkirby and kman are two very nice young men

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Bubbles

Nebbles

I'm really sorry Kman... I'm here to talk if you need it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

Well guys, today is the big day.

Wish me luck :'(

/PrayForDuchess
Party Hard!
[close]