The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

I may be mistaken, but I was under the impression that they lock your purchases to your device, and it can only be transferred through software on the device.  So if it was broken, you would have to hope Nintendo service could do it for you for a non-absurd fee...

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

I'm going to be so poor after everything Nintendo has promised us.

bitter-sweet

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 11, 2013, 05:59:26 PMI'm going to be so poor after everything Nintendo has promised us.

bitter-sweet
I still have yet to acquire a 3DS. It's like Nintendo is just reaching straight into my pockets (though it's for  good cause).

FSM-Reapr

So I payed for wi-fi for this one day.

The hotel charges like 10 USD/day. I COULD BUY A HOOKER THAT'S MORE CHEAPER THAN THIS

SlowPokemon

buy the hooker
ill be your hooker

I couldn't decide which one to use so I went with both
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

^just spit Sprite out my nose after reading that. new sig!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on June 19, 2013, 10:37:04 AMSo I payed for wi-fi for this one day.

The hotel charges like 10 USD/day. I COULD BUY A HOOKER THAT'S MORE CHEAPER THAN THIS
10 us dollars per day? isn't that like
1/7th the price for a cheap motel?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

That's pretty cheap actually XD Don't really know anyone willing to sell themselves for that price...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Ruto on June 19, 2013, 04:45:03 PMThat's pretty cheap actually XD Don't really know anyone willing to sell themselves for that price...
you never know. one day i was at walmart and some lady was trying to sell herself for $5.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

SlowPokemon

Dude getting a prostitute? I could see it.

Dude getting a female prostitute? No way in hell.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on June 20, 2013, 02:36:01 PMTHAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT AND YOU KNOW THAT.
Bro, it's fine. Everyone needs some prostitute love ever once in a while. Take it away James Taylor:

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!