News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Wow she sounds like a real pocket full of sunshine...

I say you both buy boxing gloves and duel for honor!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

Quote from: spitllama on June 22, 2013, 01:27:31 AMI say you both buy boxing gloves and duel for honor!
Wow.

That sounded awfully racist.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Wow, def sounds like she could work on her behavior...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

TheZeldaPianist275

Yeah that's pretty sad.  Sorry Ruto.  I guess the best thing you can do is try to be receptive back to her. I'm not saying you have to be absurdly sappy, just make sure she knows you don't hate.  If you do, she might realize she's acting funky and start being nice.  That'll be a long road.

ETFROXX

MY COMPUTER HAS GONE TO SHIT AND I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHY AND ITS PISSING ME OFF.

AND WORK SUCKS FUCKING ASS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE INVENTORY IS TUESDAY. AND EVERYONES PISSY.

JFEIFKDJDFD

SuperFireKirby

GURL, I THINK YOU TOTES NEED A NEW JOB. AND PROLLY A NEW COMPOOTER

Quote from: Dude on June 22, 2013, 10:54:17 AMAsians... Honor...

Get it now?
I guess, but usually when I think of boxing and honor, something more like this comes to mind:

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 22, 2013, 01:04:28 PMGURL, I THINK YOU TOTES NEED A NEW JOB. AND PROLLY A NEW COMPOOTER

But I actually really like most of the people I work with.

And no. I haven't had this computer that long. :( mah mom got it for me. Its mah baby.

SuperFireKirby

Walmat still sux. If for no other reason than the fact that they claim they have hundreds of employees per store, yet when I walk around a supercenter for fifteen minutes looking for help, they only person apparently working the floor in the whole goddamn store is some 90 year-old alzheimers patient who has no idea where the hell anything is.

KefkaticFanatic

Your first problem is that you stepped into a Walmart

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I hope I don't see her all weekend -.-

Quote from: spitllama on June 22, 2013, 01:27:31 AMWow she sounds like a real pocket full of sunshine...

I say you both buy boxing gloves and duel for honor!

Better:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

FSM-Reapr