News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 26, 2013, 07:30:40 PMAaaand this thread gets the period at the end too.

Overkill, Kefka.
I would have done it to all the topics if I wanted to be a dick to Slow and was a mod at the same time lol.

But I wuv you slow.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Quote from: Dude on June 27, 2013, 09:52:50 AMwhy is everyone asking this now.

Because...

YOU'RE ALL SO CUTE.

Spoiler
[close]

SuperFireKirby

So my two friends, who happen to be the most socially awkward people in this region of the known universe, performed the most frustrating unintentional cockblock last night. I feel my chances with cereal girl heading straight for the friendzone if I don't do something fast and get the fuck away from these two. I WILL NOT BE FRIENDZONED.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

I love that she's cereal girl now. How'd they cockblock anyway.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I'd totes ship dat.

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 28, 2013, 09:24:35 AMHow'd they cockblock anyway.
Basically it was just an accumulation of little things over, like, a 4 hour period. Mostly they kinda huddled around me and basically flung me into the "Awwww silly awkward guys I'd never actually date" group. Or at least those were the vibes I was getting from her. My vibes sensor could be off, but usually it's not.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

sunnydelight18

I wonder what it's like to have a social life.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

sunnydelight18

That's usually my opinion on it, considering how much most people annoy me.

But, sometimes it's fun to speculate.

KefkaticFanatic

It's great when you have a good group of friends though.

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Roz~ on June 28, 2013, 04:49:57 PMHaving a social life sucks.
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 28, 2013, 07:40:31 PMIt's great when you have a good group of friends though.
Both of these I can agree with. *crawls back into cave*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

So I think I have majorly fucked everything up.

So I was watching Doctor Who on my computer and grinding EVs on Pokemon on my 3DS on 1:45 AM. As you can assume, I should be asleep. My mother decided to do a random check-up and busted me and took the devices. Now I'm looking at a major yelling from parent next morning and I'm super afraid of my father when he's angry. I can say good-bye to the computer and 3DS for at least a month.

Good thing I have kept my 3DS XL purchase as a secret.

Fuck my life.

Waddle Bro

I managed to get my Black 2 out of the 3DS but forgot the SD card in. No AC for me in a loooooooong time.

It seems I'll be playing a lot of Kid Icarus, PMD and Pokemon from now on.

Fuck my life even more.