News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 02, 2013, 03:57:21 PMSo I think I have majorly fucked everything up.

So I was watching Doctor Who on my computer and grinding EVs on Pokemon on my 3DS on 1:45 AM. As you can assume, I should be asleep. My mother decided to do a random check-up and busted me and took the devices. Now I'm looking at a major yelling from parent next morning and I'm super afraid of my father when he's angry. I can say good-bye to the computer and 3DS for at least a month.

Good thing I have kept my 3DS XL purchase as a secret.

Fuck my life.
Yeah, you should have been asleep cuz I totes wasn't playing Persona at 4 AM last night. That would be ridiculous. And that's why being old is better than being a kid. Freedom.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Finnish hate sleep

in summer it's still sunny at midnight

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

My parents have decided that I have to get a job this summer, even though I'm too young to fit most place's rules. My brother came home today and made a point of telling my entire family that the clam shop right down the street is hiring, and now they're forcing me to go there tomorrow. I'm trying not to be picky with getting a job but clams

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on July 02, 2013, 07:52:52 PMMy parents have decided that I have to get a job this summer, even though I'm too young to fit most place's rules.
Oh, how I love their flawless logic!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

How old are you? The minimum age for work for most states is 16 years old.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Ruto

As long as they're not from biology labs, clams are actually tolerable...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Honest day's work for honest day's pay.

I just found out that San Jose minimum wage is $10/hr, and CA is $8. And the cost of living in the Valley and in OC are the same. And OC minimum wage is $8.

ARRGH. I could have been better off up here.

Clanker37

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on July 02, 2013, 07:52:52 PMMy parents have decided that I have to get a job this summer, even though I'm too young to fit most place's rules. My brother came home today and made a point of telling my entire family that the clam shop right down the street is hiring, and now they're forcing me to go there tomorrow. I'm trying not to be picky with getting a job but clams
That sucks :/ But if you get the right job, it can really help you at school in terms of the skills you practice at work as well as being able to relate a concept to work. (Like oral skills, Economics Logic and simple maths)

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Oh the joys of being an adult.

No one telling you when to play games or go to bed.

Of course the alarm clock reminds you in the morning whether it was a good idea or not.

Ruto

Quote from: Jamaha on July 03, 2013, 08:06:34 AMOh the joys of being an adult.

Of course the alarm clock reminds you in the morning whether it was a good idea or not.

I sleep through all my alarms now :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

sunnydelight18

PSA: don't go to Costco on the 3rd of July.

I really have no idea what I was thinking.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Jamaha on July 03, 2013, 08:06:34 AMOh the joys of being an adult.

The <4hr of sleep last night was probably not the best idea for me.. but somehow I wasn't tired after I got out of bed... and it's the afternoon and I still never got tired...

o gawd

me irl
[close]