The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

That's the spirit!
Now for my rant(lol,it's kind if the other side if your tale): last night three people didn't show up for work. Upon researching why, I realized that one of them was out of town and the other 2 DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING WORK HERE ANYMORE. To make things worse, we couldn't get replacements for them because it was ready late in the day. Since it was my job to close the front end, guess who had to do all of their jobs on top of his own? And give everyone else their break.
9 hours. 4 jobs. 0 breaks.

Fuck this shit
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Roz~ on August 10, 2013, 07:39:51 AMOver a month ago I asked my two managers if I could have some days off, because I was supposed to go to Vancouver this weekend. One of them said yes, the other didn't say a thing. So I kept asking her about it. Two weeks ago she said "Geez why didn't you ask me sooner" when I've been asking her for weeks already... turns out she's making me do overtime this weekend because she doesn't feel like working this weekend. So basically I'm stuck working overtime instead of chillin' with my friends at the Pokémon World Championship because she's a bitch. Screw this. I'm not going to work, gonna tell them I'm sick.
inb4 you're battling against her in the PWC

Roz~

I'm gonna kick her butt yo
I think the thing that makes me angry is that she used her kid as an excuse for not working, saying he was very sick blablabla when apparently her bf showed up at my workplace and he told my coworker that the kid was fine. Oh well, gotta hope that I can make it to Worlds next year.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

^Holy shit roz, I feel ya to the betamax right now. Manager just called me asking me to come in, because apparently NO ONE can fucking work except for me. Now, I wouldn't angry about this, except I get asked to fill in for people at least 3 times every fucking week and because I hate letting people down, I usually do it. So now everyone thinks they can just take advantage of my kindness and I'm fucking done with it. So a basically just hung up on my boss. But, because I'm planning on quitting in a few weeks anyway and my boss never fires people(been working here over a year, only 2 people have been fired. One of whom was rehired 2 weeks later), I really don't care.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I feel you too bro. I mean I kinda need the money but fuck that doesn't mean you can assume I'm going to fill in for people all the time. Especially considering that every single time I had to fill in for my coworkers it was because they were just too lazy to work. I hate people sometimes (more like most of the time)

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

Bubbles

Todays been shit.
  • I got kicked out of my room, and then another room, so I ended up sleeping on the couch in my family room.
  • I woke up to a three year old slapping my face HARD, and I couldnt even yell at him because hed start to cry.
  • A few hours later I had to run outside and chase away a group of 7 year olds who were throwing a dead bird at my cat, who was clearly getting very upset.
  • Since my parents are out of town, my aunt is the "mother" of the house right now. She makes dinner for her kids, but none for me, and she doesnt even tell me that until she left with her kids for ice cream.
  • I found a hoagie in the fridge and I'm pretty sure it was bad because now I have a terrible stomachache

SlowPokemon

That really sucks, but at least your aunt is kinder than the aunt in Grave of the Fireflies.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

^oh god, she was awful.

Sorry to hear, bubbles. Hang in there! How long until your parents come back?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 10, 2013, 06:23:20 PMThat really sucks, but at least your aunt is kinder than the aunt in Grave of the Fireflies.
I dont even think she realizes what she does. Shes just kinda in her own world

@Olimar tomorrow night, probably past dinner though :P

Olimar12345

Nebbles

I accidentally spilled really hot ramen broth on myself and it hurt like a bitch ;;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 10, 2013, 03:33:16 PMI'd fucking quit my job to get to the PWT.

I should've done that. No matter where it is next year, I'm going. Fuck everything that will stand in my way of going to the WCS.
Also just watched one of the Top 4 matchup. Most heartbreaking loss I've seen in a long time, I feel sad for the player. :(((((

SlowPokemon

I finished Apollo Justice and now there's no more Ace Attorney to play :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.