News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

I just realized Halloween is still 2 months away... :(

SuperFireKirby

Holy poop, halloween is only two months away. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN, TIME.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Echo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 10, 2013, 08:23:20 PMI finished Apollo Justice and now there's no more Ace Attorney to play :(

Are you not interested in the Miles Edgeworth games or something? Those should last you until AA5 and PLvsPW.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 13, 2013, 02:40:30 PMHoly poop, halloween is only two months away. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN, TIME.
SRSLY THO I DON'T WANNA TURN 18 AND HAVE TO BE AN ADULT
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

We went for a boat ride today, my family and cousins. While fishing my aunt (the same one from before) was taking pictures of everyone. I was half hiding from her pictures since it was windy and I just plain dont like pictures. She comes over to me and says "don't worry, your hair is too messy so I won't take a picture". Was that supposed to be fucking comforting? I can't wait until everyone leaves

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Echo on August 13, 2013, 03:00:44 PMAre you not interested in the Miles Edgeworth games or something? Those should last you until AA5 and PLvsPW.

Not planning on getting Investigations because bad reviews/doesn't look interesting. As for Investigations 2, I'm not playing a game that was never localized LOL
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Echo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 13, 2013, 04:19:58 PMAs for Investigations 2, I'm not playing a game that was never localized LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzQuGq21Dlc

It may not be official, but the translator's done a remarkable job with their work. One of the reasons I recommend watching it is just because I enjoyed the game that much (it's my favourite alongside Trials and Tribulations), and I feel that it'd be such a shame for any Ace Attorney fan to miss out on AAI2.

As for Investigations 1... Eh, I liked it more than Apollo Justice, at least. The main problems I had were that the plot wasn't as dramatic as previous games, and some of the returning characters suffered from some Flanderization in my opinion. It still has some humour and good music, at least.

Anyways, I still say that AAI2's Youtube translation is worth a try, although the game spoils the main plot of the previous game, and you might be a bit lost at first to a few of the new characters if you skip AAI.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Echo on August 13, 2013, 05:46:22 PMThe main problems I had were that the plot wasn't as dramatic as previous games, and some of the returning characters suffered from some Flanderization in my opinion.
Someone's been on TV Tropes...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Better than Apollo? I see... I'll probably buy investigations then, once I'm done with Dream Team. And if the second one is that good then I'll watch that translation. Thanks!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

K-NiGhT

etf stop trying to make me grow up i really don't appreciate it
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

You can be a kid as long as you want to. It just starts looking silly at a certain point.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

I'm posting in this thread way too much lately

I'm so sick of everyone I meet pointing out my height. It doesn't matter if I saw the person yesterday or am just meeting them now, at some point my height is always brought up in the conversation. These people have been over my house for six hours maximum and they've commented on it at least five times, one girl even did it twice. Anyone who wishes they were tall -dont

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Clanker37

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 15, 2013, 08:24:46 PMI'm so sick of everyone I meet pointing out my height. It doesn't matter if I saw the person yesterday or am just meeting them now, at some point my height is always brought up in the conversation. These people have been over my house for six hours maximum and they've commented on it at least five times, one girl even did it twice. Anyone who wishes they were tall -dont
That sucks. Everyone points out how tall I am. I'm literally greeted with, "Gee you're tall!" or something similar. It's fun to bitch about though.