The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

My aunt thinks I might be diabetic. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy

Mashi

ETFROXX, it's because you're super sweet and have a sweet boyfriend with a sweet name!!!

ETFROXX

Mashi

I'm sure things are fine though, ETFROXX!  If it's only been discovered this late, I'm doubtful that it will be a major problem for you.  You might not even have it if you haven't been officially diagnosed (unless your aunt is a doctor or something???).  Just stay optimistic and then beat diabetes up with your sweetness and give your diabetes to diabetes so it suffers from sweetness!!!

SuperFireKirby

Well, doesn't your aunt also think you have a plethora of other disorders?

Do you often get tired or dizzy after not eating for a while? That's usually a sign of the diabeetus.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 28, 2013, 08:56:35 AMDo you often get tired or dizzy after not eating for a while? That's usually a sign of the diabeetus.
You would know that. :P

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 28, 2013, 08:56:35 AMDo you often get tired or dizzy after not eating for a while? That's usually a sign of the diabeetus.

Don't people usually get a bit tired if they don't eat enough? XD Anyway, getting your blood sugar or insulin levels checked is probably a good way to go, and also eating better.

In other news I'm sick of fat sis and her stupid ghetto friends and how they all need to be so ghetto all the time. Like the other day when she buys a super tight dress that literally shows everything and she still thinks it's okay to wear it.

Spoiler
The split on the dress is too high and you can actually see that she's wearing a thong under it -.-
[close]

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

The other day when I didn't eat all day I got very shaky and sick. I was dizzy as well. Also I'm always tired. Always.

I might not and my aunt is overreacting. But I guess we'll see.

KefkaticFanatic

Generally you aren't supposed to not eat all day

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

In all seriousness, though, this might be something worth checking out, especially if your family has a history with diabetes.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ETFROXX

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 28, 2013, 09:16:42 PMGenerally you aren't supposed to not eat all day

Yes. But I had never thought about it. I pretty much forgot to eat.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 28, 2013, 09:25:23 PMIn all seriousness, though, this might be something worth checking out, especially if your family has a history with diabetes.

Yeah, that's why I'm going to go in next week.

Bubbles

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 28, 2013, 09:35:45 PMYes. But I had never thought about it. I pretty much forgot to eat.
This happens to me all the time. I dont realize I havent eaten anything all day until I black out :/

ETFROXX

It's surprisingly easy to forget. I had classes all day and was doing homework in between. Just never occurred to me.

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030