The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: Roz~ on September 12, 2013, 06:52:08 AMI love how I had to pay $500 to be able to park my car at my university, and that when I actually need to park my car there there is absolutely no fucking parking space available because their parkings are too fucking small. They made me pay $15 so I could park my car in a different parking. I won't even be in school for 3 hours. I fucking hate my university =____=

THIS SO HARD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 12, 2013, 06:16:00 AMWtf. Why did your family have to pay to attend.
Chinese wedding tradition (even though it was a western wedding)

me irl
[close]

MasterProX

Quote from: Ruto on September 11, 2013, 09:08:24 PMExxon or any oil company (Shell, BP) should do the trick.

Like, the first corporation everyone else thought of was Exxon. And all the oil companies were taken.

So we switched back to Frito Lay just because... we've barely done anything so far, but this assignment doesn't seem that hard anymore. Not counting the oral presentation we have to do on Monday for it.

Ruto

If you're allowed to do foreign countries, the Chisso Corporation might be a good one. They dumped methylmercury in a bay and poisoned all these people. Part of this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Big_Pollution_Diseases_of_Japan.

If you want to do mining, try looking up Picher (Oklahoma).

In other news, this guy that has a crush on me is in both my philosophy class and chemistry club. HOW -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

the_last_sheikah

So isn't it just awesome how I can't make good friends and the ones I do make either suck or are never around?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Waddle Bro

Kman96

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 15, 2013, 08:10:29 AMSo isn't it just awesome how I can't make good friends and the ones I do make either suck or are never around?
:< I'm sorry, bro.

For me, I'm growing more and more tired of my parents ways expecting so much out of me- other things aside, in particular I'm talking about the swim meet last night. I didn't swim my best, in fact it was a second slower than last week, a total of 11 seconds slower than my fastest, but itll be a whole before I'm up to that level again. Anyways, my parents think that I'm gonna do great with every single race that I do- my best event is the 500 freestyle. It's a stretch. A lot of the time I enjoy doing it, but...not this time. I had a long day, and I just didn't feel it. And of course I let down my parents, which I hate, because then they're in this really disappointed mood and are condescending of me. My dad especially. My mom told me later that he apparently had nothing nice to say about me. Well thanks.

In other news, when I was done swimming, I was showering in the locker room, when SHADOWKIRBY comes in and begins singing to me. While I'm naked. There was a good 2 minutes he stood there staring directly at me while I showered...completely naked. Singing. Not cool, man. Later that night he suggested that the girl I made out with tHis summer was really his 14th regeneration. Also not cool.
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

i was actually making a free! reference but waterver

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on September 15, 2013, 08:27:49 AMI only swim free
p sure he does dude

But in all seriousness, you can't PR at every meet! (idk if that term applies in swimming too...) just because you were a little slower doesn't mean you're getting worse. And I don't think your parents are disappointed at you, but for you. If you tried your best that day for the condition you were in then who can really complain?

And I know what you mean, I hate letting down my parents, as cheesy as that sounds. My mom knows she can get me to do anything as long as she somehow makes me feel guilty for it.

Kman96

Quote from: Dude on September 15, 2013, 09:31:22 AMhey kman do you only swim freestyle?
No wai Mann. I had swam the 100 yd Butterfly like 30~40 minutes prior to my race, which I partially blame my slowness on, because I put a lot into that.

Quote from: Bubbles on September 15, 2013, 10:45:02 AMBut in all seriousness, you can't PR at every meet! (idk if that term applies in swimming too...) just because you were a little slower doesn't mean you're getting worse. And I don't think your parents are disappointed at you, but for you. If you tried your best that day for the condition you were in then who can really complain?

And I know what you mean, I hate letting down my parents, as cheesy as that sounds. My mom knows she can get me to do anything as long as she somehow makes me feel guilty for it.
yeah, I know what PR means :P

But that's the thing, I didn't do my best, I knew it wasn't going to be my best last week...it's a weird sensation, but I haven't had a good week at all. But like I said, I'd had a long day, but I felt like I did way worse than I had, so I know I can do so much better. I think in a way, the fact that I felt so shitty and the difference between times is more of a motivator, because I went about the same time. Meh, if that makes sense, you know what I mean. And sometimes it really bugs me when my parents are disappointed for me...I don't need their pity! Especially my dad. He's a butt.
Party Hard!
[close]

ETFROXX

God. I am so fucking pissed. For multiple reasons, but here's what really grinds my gears. My boyfriend's birthday is next month, and for a few months I've been planning to buy him Kinect for Xbox because he really wants it. So Layaway started up at Wal-Mart and I put one on layaway so that I can make payments and get it by his birthday. While doing this, this annoying guy that works here comes up and starts talking, sees the kinect and is like 'ohhh you getting him a present?' So next thing I know, Dan tells me he knows I put something on layaway for him because that fucker told him. He didn't tell him what it is, but he wasn't suppose to know I was getting him anything. Dan knows me, he knows I'm going to get the thing he's been wanting for months. So he's probably already guessed. And now my fucking surprise is ruined.