The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Kman96 on September 15, 2013, 08:27:49 AMIn other news, when I was done swimming, I was showering in the locker room, when SHADOWKIRBY comes in and begins singing to me. While I'm naked. There was a good 2 minutes he stood there staring directly at me while I showered...completely naked. Singing. Not cool, man. Later that night he suggested that the girl I made out with tHis summer was really his 14th regeneration. Also not cool.
I'd give anything to get shadowkirby to sing to me while I shower.

And I'd give even more to make out with him

Kman? More like LuckyMan.
behold my wittyness

Mashi

Kman96, sorry to hear (or read, rather!) your bad day!  But it's the type of thing that happens from time to time.  It was just unlucky circumstances.  I think things will brighten up in time though.  So stay positive!
Also, shadowkirby, you might not want to do awkward things like that without your friend's clear extent in the future even though I give your singing an F (for frivolous!!!) and it sounds super cool.

Sorry that happened to you, ETFROXX.  I know how it feels for something you've planned to end up unsuccessful for such minor things occurring.  If it's of any solace though, I'm sure he's going to love the present regardless and he'll feel ecstatic for all you've done to buy it for him.  You could tell him that you're not saving for something too expensive because you've not received that much pay or something if you want to try to give him doubts about the gift, but otherwise, I think bringing him happiness is your primary goal and not surprising him, so you've done a great job loving him nevertheless!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on September 15, 2013, 04:08:48 PMSorry that happened to you, ETFROXX.  I know how it feels for something you've planned to end up unsuccessful for such minor things occurring.  If it's of any solace though, I'm sure he's going to love the present regardless and he'll feel ecstatic for all you've done to buy it for him.  You could tell him that you're not saving for something too expensive because you've not received that much pay or something if you want to try to give him doubts about the gift, but otherwise, I think bringing him happiness is your primary goal and not surprising him, so you've done a great job loving him nevertheless!
I think that this is much better than the "advice" I was going to post. :K
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

blueflower999

Wonderful, another member that changes their username. >.<
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

So, let's recap what happened today.

• Got 5 out of 10 on a test because I have messy handwriting.
  • Got Blinded by Streamers.
  • Was left out in the rain for over half an hour.
  • Got Detention because one person wasn't doing the right thing.
  • Got Shouted at by a teacher because I was late to a class because of that detention

BEST BIRTHDAY YET GUYS

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on September 15, 2013, 10:20:36 PMSo, let's recap what happened today.

• Got Shouted at by a teacher because I was late to a class because of that detention

BEST BIRTHDAY YET GUYS
That sound pretty terrible...

To hopefully cheer you up a bit, though, I've heard that intelligent people tend to have messier handwriting because their minds think faster!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

Quote from: Yugi on September 15, 2013, 10:20:36 PMSo, let's recap what happened today.

BEST BIRTHDAY YET GUYS
That sucks. At least every birthday after this will seem better in comparison. You'll never have a birthday just as bad!

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Yugi on September 15, 2013, 10:20:36 PM

The rain wasn't that bad.

Quote from: Yugi on September 15, 2013, 10:20:36 PM

At least it wasn't the silly string they were throwing around.

Or a picture of Nicholas Cage.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Ruto

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 16, 2013, 12:48:20 AMTo hopefully cheer you up a bit, though, I've heard that intelligent people tend to have messier handwriting because their minds think faster!

Not necessarily true, the Chinese apparently judge someone's intelligence by how good their handwriting is...

I talk super fast, murmur and mix up words instead -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.