The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on September 16, 2013, 09:50:20 AMNot necessarily true, the Chinese apparently judge someone's intelligence by how good their handwriting is...
Then again, that's China... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

Yup, a country with significantly higher educational standards than our own.

Not that we even have close to adequate ones...

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

I kinda want to use that from now on but I don't want to be considered an ass so I probably won't.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on September 16, 2013, 04:02:45 PMI kinda want to use that from now on but I don't want to be considered an ass so I probably won't.

Ehh it's kind of big.

Handwriting is just one for those things that they make a big deal about. I remember learning to write when I was 4? I also remember the teachers at the pre-K checking to make sure your hands were clean before you went into the classroom.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jamaha

My parents are still disappointed in the progression (well, more like regression) of my handwriting. "You had so great handwriting in first grade. Son, what happened?"

I guess the writing itself stopped being the focus. Now it's more like "must get these thoughts on paper".

Kman96

Quote from: Jamaha on September 17, 2013, 01:23:09 AMMy parents are still disappointed in the progression (well, more like regression) of my handwriting. "You had so great handwriting in first grade. Son, what happened?"

I guess the writing itself stopped being the focus. Now it's more like "must get these thoughts on paper".
I know how that is. I think that happens to all of us in some way. My handwriting isn't illegible, but I know it's not the best. There are really big athletes at my school that have the nicest handwriting. It's strange.
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

So somebody hit my car head on and then decided the best thing to do would be to drive away full speed.
Cool >.<
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

Oh wow are you okay? Hit-and-run's can be a mess in court. Do you remember the car and or some parts of the license plate?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 16, 2013, 03:54:21 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Yea the problem is you weren't making a reference or joke, or if you were it wasn't a funny one
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: spitllama on September 17, 2013, 12:25:26 PMOh wow are you okay? Hit-and-run's can be a mess in court. Do you remember the car and or some parts of the license plate?
i'm fine, but the truck that hit me backed up and was gone before I could get anything.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 17, 2013, 02:06:37 PMYea the problem is you weren't making a reference or joke, or if you were it wasn't a funny one

Nevermind then. I thought it was something that should've been fairly obvious.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

Come on now kiddos, do I really need to add a rule explicitly stating DON'T BE A DICK

me irl
[close]