News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

^Probably bacon

Someone knocked over my tin of colored pencils. I spent a half hour organizing them and putting them back in the tray.

Six are still missing.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

UnknownKirbyMan

I just discovered that I broke my Nook ST today.
My brother decided to wrestle me to wake me up, and when I pushed him off the bed, he landed on it.
Normally it's not even down on the floor like that...
I can't even use the warranty because I damaged my old one.
$100 dollars or so to get another one...
This is mildly irritating.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

the_last_sheikah

AUGH!! THERE ARE POKEMON X AND Y SPOILERS EVERYWHERE!!!! THEY SAID THE GAMES WOULD BE RELEASED AT ONCE TO AVOID THIS!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!11!!!1!!!!!!!1!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Roz~

Blame the local video games stores who didn't give a shit about the international release date!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 03, 2013, 01:17:56 PMAUGH!! THERE ARE POKEMON X AND Y SPOILERS EVERYWHERE!!!! THEY SAID THE GAMES WOULD BE RELEASED AT ONCE TO AVOID THIS!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!11!!!1!!!!!!!1!
i think the safe thing to do would be to go on an internet hiatus until next saturday.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 03, 2013, 02:15:44 PMi think the safe thing to do would be to go on an internet hiatus until next saturday.
Oh K-NiGhT, you and I both know why I can't do that.  Besides I've already had the starter final evolutions spoiled for me :'(. but i will admit they're badass
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

blueflower999

All of my friends would spoil them for me anyway, so I might as well...  ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Rather annoyed atm. Today during symphonic band rehearsal, I received 10 emails: 5 from Microsoft, and 5 from paypal. Apparently my sister thought it would be a great idea to go on a virtual shopping spree on my Xbox. Apparently, she thought the "points" system didn't represent real currency. Of course this happened to occur when I am as poor as can be. ;~;

Might not be able to pick up my reserved copy of Wind Waker HD, but hey, at least I have some new minecraft texture packs -___-
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 03, 2013, 02:42:32 PMOh K-NiGhT, you and I both know why I can't do that.  Besides I've already had the starter final evolutions spoiled for me :'(. but i will admit they're badass
well then i guess you're just in a pickle
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

When I preordered my WiiU Zelda bundle, the clerk at EBGames told me they were gonna call me to tell me it was out, and I can go pick it up. They never called me, and I was pretty busy so I didn't have any time to really think about it. They don't have any bundle left. Sigh.

Waddle Bro

EBGames shall burn for this

They shall be burnt with all the fires in hell

Roz~

I hope they do. I'm gonna go complain today, 'cause I know they still have bundles available on their website. Hopefully I can still get one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Lung...

Wat r u doing...

Lung. Stahp.

Another pneumothorax...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

So the GameStop that I preordered two games at (Including Pokemon X) just disappeared. Great.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!