News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

:( Is it possible to track it or something?

Ask someone who has one for more details xD

The other thing you can do is to check the local game shop (maybe even ebay?) to see if anyone tried to sell it. A while ago I left my TI-89 in a classroom during a test. I looked everywhere for it right after class, but still couldn't find it. A few weeks later, some guy in my lab (who didn't show up to class for two weeks at least) that didn't know my name overheard me talking about a missing TI-89 so he returned it. I told some friends to keep an eye for anyone who used that calculator during a test too.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

JDMEK5

Stupid backlight on my laptop dies. Such a small thing but now it's gotta go for 1-3 weeks. >:/
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bubbles

I gotten barely any sleep this whole week, and when the weekend finally comes around I get a really bad cold (no sleeping for me). To top it all off, my freaking cat brought in fleas. If this wasn't Pokemon Weekend I don't know what mental state I'd be in

BlackDragonSlayer

Sick again; why could this have not waited just two days!?!?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Waddle Bro

Pokemon X has been dancing on the grave of my social life.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MasterProX

It seems that all the girls I ever try to talk to only tell me about other guys and how they're assholes...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MasterProX

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: MasterProX on October 19, 2013, 09:20:58 PMIt seems that all the girls I ever try to talk to only tell me about other guys and how they're assholes...

I don't know why that's such a hot topic. Ask them if you can do something about it and they might just stop right there.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

I can't find my Pokémon White anywhere :'(

oh well I've transferred everything in my Black 2 anyways

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on October 22, 2013, 01:47:22 PMSlow has been avoiding me for some reason. :'(

Like you don't know the fucking reason.

Why would you make this public?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.