News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 27, 2013, 09:10:31 AMYeah girls are always attracted to gay guys and it's sort of cruel irony haha.

Eww bananas.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

SO GUESS WHO'S BIPOLAR EVERYBODY!!!

YEP, I BET NONE OF YOU WOULD EVER HAVE GUESSED I HAD A MENTAL DISORDER! THIS IS, LIKE, BREAKING BAD LEVEL PLOT TWIST SHIT RIGHT HERE.(I've never actually seen Breaking Bad, but I assume its plots twist quite well)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 27, 2013, 09:35:03 PMSO GUESS WHO'S BIPOLAR EVERYBODY!!!

YEP, I BET NONE OF YOU WOULD EVER HAVE GUESSED I HAD A MENTAL DISORDER! THIS IS, LIKE, BREAKING BAD LEVEL PLOT TWIST RIGHT HERE.(I've never actually seen Breaking Bad, but I assume its plots twist quite well)
I think your disorder is.....capitalizing your letters so much. lol

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterProX

GUESS WHO FREQUENTLY SUFFERS FROM TAKOTSUBO CARDIOMYOPATHY.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

at least you aren't a failure who can't seem to write a decent fucking paper and has to rewrite them and proceeds to feel like a sack of shit because hahaha i'm such a bad writer

but of course, that doesn't matter. it's not relevant.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

I learned one thing in 4 semesters of composition and language, and that's how to bullshit an A- paper with little to no time and no intellectual thought involved.

If ya ever need help Nobbels, just pm me or something.

Wrydryn

Guys, why is it so hard to breed a Ralts with the right nature. :<

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Wrydryn on October 30, 2013, 07:05:22 PMGuys, why is it so hard to breed a Ralts with the right nature. :<

Pro tip: When you beat the game Diantha will trade you a Modest Ralts Lv5. If you don't like that particular one, Everstone will help ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wrydryn

Yah, I'm trying to get one with an adamant nature for a Gallade.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!