News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Yeah, I had to pull some major strings to get the money.

and by this i don't mean prostitution

Clanker37

What's wrong with prostitution? Pick the right person and in five minutes you're eating lobster on solid gold.

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Does it do anything different? Is there an actual need to run out and get it?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Because I'm rather content with what I have. :P

Lol, you guys are making it seem like a new pokemon game or something.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Greg

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 04, 2013, 08:02:10 AMDoes it do anything different? Is there an actual need to run out and get it?
http://finaletips.nu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=96

Depends on whether you care about any of the features added.

spitllama

I swear they just make the new version so there can be a new file format that's not backwards-compatible.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

Pshh, companies exploiting their ability to attract consumers with shiny things just to make money? That's ridiculous.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FierceDeity

Quote from: spitllama on November 05, 2013, 02:36:55 PMI swear they just make the new version so there can be a new file format that's not backwards-compatible.

Wait what
Finale is already non-backwards compatible, even if it all technically uses the same file name...
To my knowledge, this one is actually more backwards compatible, as you can opt to export it to Finale 2012 format.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Slow, I think you have a hormonal imbalance; you're always crying every time you post.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

He also seems to be dying a lot. Somebody ought to look into that.