The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 06, 2013, 08:44:20 PMProtip: always pay off your entire credit card balance at the end of the month

You should never treat it like borrowed money or spend more than you have in a debit card.

Also it sounds like you need to start managing funds and making a monthly budget or something >.>

I did. I have MONTHs of spreadsheets to prove it (and Ruto can attest - I am an accountant, we LOVE putting money amounts into excel) -- I used to pay everything in full, but then I just went crazy with the 0% interest for 18 months and a $6,000 credit limit (which was way too high) -- Like I said, self control is something I don't have (e.g., coffee) and I went to Europe and I spent money when I was making tons of it in the summer. Stupid me, stupid me.

I have become like the typical American in the mid-2000s before the huge recession. I grew up in an area where people have SHITTONS of money (many, many of the people I went to high school) -- It's part of the mentality (which is why I must leave OC). I just need to use only my debit card, my Costco AMEX and my corporate card for work.

Ruto

Oh my, yes. I've put off Europe for 3 years now...

My sis started with a $7k limit but she never spent anywhere close to that. Any amount of credit card interest is too scary for her, I think. Same for me too. I can't even stand paying fees of any kind especially to a company that owns a skyscraper in an expensive area of Manhattan >__> I see it every time I go to the bookstore or park -.- It's like saying "lol see what we did with your fees and interest payments."

Anyway today I found out my former classmate married suddenly and quickly because she was pregnant. She posted her newborn baby pic today omg -.- Well I guess I'm relieved that I never rushed into anything like that.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Guuuh....feel like shit today. I swear, I only get sick during the most important times in the semester...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 11, 2013, 11:15:09 AMGuuuh....feel like shit today. I swear, I only get sick during the most important times in the semester...

Literally exact same post could apply to me >_<
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Mashi

its okay doodle youll last longer in bed tomorrow im sure of it

MaestroUGC

No he won't, he's now considered less of a man for underperforming tonight.

Everybody shame him and his lack of stamina.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MasterProX

My quartet performs at a concert this Friday.

We are not prepared.  In fact, we suck.  Ass.  We've barely gotten any practice in... and a piece like Schubert's "Death and the Maiden" (first movement) requires lots of practice.

Clanker37

Quote from: MasterProX on November 12, 2013, 01:43:30 AMMy quartet performs at a concert this Friday.

We are not prepared.  In fact, we suck.  Ass.  We've barely gotten any practice in... and a piece like Schubert's "Death and the Maiden" (first movement) requires lots of practice.
I don't think you'd be as bad as our choir. I'm not in it, but at a performance, they made the music teacher cry. It was a magical moment.

Bubbles

I accidentally found out one of my Christmas presents, and its kinda a big thing. The problem is I don't really want it enough (for how much it costs anyway), and I can't tell my parents since idk if they already bought it and I'm not sure how to even bring it up

they do this every year omg just buy me pokemon and there wont be any problems

Kman96

I found out today that Bubbles' mom doesn't like me. Or shadowkirby.

Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

JDMEK5

Internet went down for some unknown reason and the earliest they can send someone over to fix it is December 15th. >:(
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Clanker37

Quote from: Kman96 on November 13, 2013, 07:58:39 PMI found out today that Bubbles' mom doesn't like me. Or shadowkirby.
My mum likes you. :P

I'd say go for it, but she's too busy having loud sex with my dad.