K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

sunnydelight18

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

sunnydelight18

Problem is that I don't know and asking would be pretty weird considering we're established friends.

SlowPokemon

Write the person a letter confessing how you feel, it's a lot easier to say things like that in a letter. Even if you don't end up sending it, definitely write one. It might help you realize some things.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

We should start using the "Relationships" Thread again.

SlowPokemon

I understand. Just remember that honesty and truth are the most important things in life, and I'm not talking about telling her or anything--make sure you're honest with yourself, too.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Quote from: spitllama on November 14, 2013, 04:30:32 PMTMI
Oh sorry. Yesterday, I was a bit high on sugar and my own imagined sense of self-worth. I will try not to talk about my parent's sex life again.

Though no guarantees

SuperFireKirby

Don't listen to them Clanker. If you want to talk about your parents sex habits, you go right on ahead and don't let this world and its pesky social stigmas stand in your way. I'd say elaborate on that rather frail sentence! Maybe a short story? Hell, fuck that shit, lets go for a novel!

2Thuggin4Lyfe: The My Parents Having Sex Story by Clanker37

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

i just spent literally the last 8 hours doing nothing but chemistry homework with only two 10 minutes breaks for dinner and dessert

the best part is im not even halfway done

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Nah I can do those in 30 minutes. This is going over all my notes and writing detailed steps on how to do certain reactions/other stuff, and theres A LOT of it

SuperFireKirby

Sounds like AP Chem.

Or General Chem II, I've heard horror stories about that class. Can't wait.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

Actually its just an honors class, though apparently honors at my school is the equivalent of AP (or at least the school likes to brag that it is)