News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

There is always a raisin, you just have to dig harder through the brans

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

Yeah, go ahead and tell us! It's not facebook...

Hmm I wonder if I should explain my usual problems with this crazy ass professor that keeps wanting me to babysit her misbehaving kid and how my grades are bad this semester and I have to ace my finals now to show that I wasn't just being lazy.

Anyway, I just read a homework problem to Kefka and he went "wahhhh." xD That was great!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MasterProX

So originally these asshole friends of mine kept pestering me to ask this girl (Jackie) out. Despite the many reasons I gave them as to why I didn't want to (we had only really been friends for a few weeks, I'm not good with these things, I already know she'll say no, and so on), they kept saying, "No, these are just excuses because we all know you don't have the balls to do it."

So I did it. As I expected, she said no. (Some idiots even asked me why she said no. "Why would she say yes?" I told them.) She also said herself that we've "only been friends for a few weeks" and that I kinda "suck at this sort of thing". Gee, now why does that sound so familiar?

After I told all these things to the assholes who kept telling me to ask her out (even how all the reasons I said I shouldn't were the reasons she said it was awkward and whatnot), they're calling me an idiot instead of a pussy because she (apparently) would've said yes if I wasn't "so stupid."

...the fuck?

And I didn't feel like posting this in that other thread. Dunno why. But here's a more detailed explanation. So now I've been rejected ten times... I don't feel like trying. Ever again. And it doesn't help that this other girl I like complains about how people think she's "unattractive" (even though I told her she's NOT) and how no one likes her (even though she KNOWS I like her).

Much confuse. Very bewilder. So puzzle. Wow.

Ruto

That was really mean. It sounds like they were just using you for some entertainment -.-

For the other girl who complains about being unattractive, she's doing that because she's not really interested...they ignore that to try avoid any further comments or situations. At most, they'd just say thanks and change the topic (if they're not interested). How much do your friends know about girls anyway? If they're not interested, they're not interested...

You might want to try again later when they grow older lol. Then they would have some common sense.

MasterProX

They all know enough, I'd assume. I mean, they all have girlfriends. :-\

Common sense? Pfft, no one here has any common sense. You should've seen my English class. It was fucking pitiful.

Teacher: Since this verb happened before this other past tense verb, we'd have to change it to what tense?
*short pause*
ENTIRE CLASS: ...present tense?
Me (by myself): How the hell can the present happen before the past? Stupid people... it's past perfect.
Teacher: Yes, that's right... didn't you guys learn about past perfect before? Come on, people, you should've learned this in elementary.

And these assholes in my Spanish class are at least as bad.

Kman96

MasterProX, you need to get some new friends assholes.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Nah, he needs to wait until he's out of high school. Everyone in high school is really self-centered, with no exceptions whatsoever, and that makes a lot of them assholes. Meh, at least you keep trying, there's definitely something to be said for that. There's always a girl who'll date you if you show interest, and even though idk why you want one so badly, I'm sure you'll find one eventually.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MasterProX

It's not that I want one "badly", I just think it'd help me feel less lonely.

Kman96

Quote from: MasterProX on December 05, 2013, 10:27:26 PMIt's not that I want one "badly", I just think it'd help me feel less lonely.
ive always heard, "If you can't be happy outside of a relationship, being in one won't change that." In other words, it's not gonna solve your problem of being lonely. Only you can do that. Just surround yourself with positive messages as much as you can (yes, I know how hard it is), and eventually your life will turn around it, I know it!

In the meantime, throw all your troubles away and just enjoy life!
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on December 05, 2013, 10:36:49 PMive always heard, "If you can't be happy outside of a relationship, being in one won't change that." In other words, it's not gonna solve your problem of being lonely. Only you can do that. Just surround yourself with positive messages as much as you can (yes, I know how hard it is), and eventually your life will turn around it, I know it!

Yep, this is very good advice! It's true that you'll feel really happy when you first start dating someone, and that's the honeymoon phase you've probably heard about. Eventually that will wear off and you'll still be with the same person, and suddenly you'll have serious things to think about. And the most important thing is to find your self confidence and be comfortable with yourself before entering a relationship, which can take some time, but trust me it's very important. How can you expect your partner to respect or like you if you don't respect yourself? It's also important to not just try to make the girl happy--it's a major turn-off when you care about her more than you care about yourself.

Also, it's really easy to fall into the Nice Guy Syndrome, which is basically when you expect rewards or think you deserve something just because you're nice and think of yourself last. As Steven Chbosky put it, "You can't just sit there and put everyone's lives ahead of yours and think that counts as love." If you put your own needs last, you'll never get them, I promise, and it won't be good enough to just have a girlfriend. Eventually you're going to want something else and you'll have to fight for it.

Ruto

Quote from: MasterProX on December 05, 2013, 09:49:02 PMThey all know enough, I'd assume. I mean, they all have girlfriends. :-\

Hmm...where's that Ms. No Means No gif when I need it...

Anyway I have a turkey trophy from a cook-off. Does that make me Gordon Ramsey? Actually I borrowed it ._.

You might have better luck with women later lol

Quote from: Kman96 on December 05, 2013, 10:00:02 PMMasterProX, you need to get some new friends assholes.

Yaoi............

Bubbles

I gave blood today and they stuck me three times because my arms didn't want to cooperate.

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon