News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: MasterProX on December 20, 2013, 03:28:33 PMSo earlier, Jackie offered me a kiss as a Christmas present...

...too bad I couldn't find her after school after looking for over an hour. And I didn't even get to say goodbye either...

I'm sad.
Dude. Let it go. I've been in a similar situation like you that you try everything possible to get a girl, and with every step it just gets more awkward. The fact that she was offering you "a kiss" was probably just her trying to test if you were still after her- high chance that it was probably just a Hershey's kiss. Like seriously. That's one of the oldest tricks in the book. Also, stooping for what smells like a sympathy kiss wouldn't be a good idea.

What you need is a break from this girl. Is she REALLY worth this much of your time? Trust me, I spent three years obsessing over my ex before we started dating, and yeah, we were really happy, but before we broke up, I had never even imagined the possibility of other girls in my life. That leads me to something I like to call the Bacon Principle , which I will post later due to my current location.

Trust me dude. Give it time. Stop obsessing about Jackie, and spread your wings. You need a new muse.
Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

Yeah, stop obsessing over her and start obsessing over me, like all of you are supposed to be doing at all times.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Clanker37

So, Maestro offered me the chance to glimpse at his perfect body the other day. So excited I was to have a peek at his most luxurious man-bosoms that shat myself with excitement. I am still waiting, ever-so eagerly for Maestro and his undeniable seximousity. Oh Maestro. How you tickle my ovaries.

SuperFireKirby

Fuck it, I don't even need Maestro's whole body. I'd settle for a nip slip.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

unmotivated

Yugi

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 20, 2013, 06:50:04 PMSo, Maestro offered me the chance to glimpse at his perfect body the other day. So excited I was to have a peek at his most luxurious man-bosoms that shat myself with excitement. I am still waiting, ever-so eagerly for Maestro and his undeniable seximousity. Oh Maestro. How you tickle my ovaries.
http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=6011.msg235001#msg235001

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 20, 2013, 04:40:51 PMYeah, stop obsessing over her and start obsessing over me, like all of you are supposed to be doing at all times.
I find that this principle has changed my life drastically.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

I just caught my cat ripping up my Pokemon X and Y poster that I got from GameStop for preordering. She's literally never clawed at anything before, and she decides the first thing would be my favorite poster. Great.

MaestroUGC

Then perhaps you should have trained her better?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

SO it turns out I'm not the only one who thinks the girl I was suppose to go on a date with was too pretty for me. The universe thinks so too, was all like "Nope." and her car broke down literally on her way to the restaurant. BUT luckily, she was picked up by her overbearing, borderline abusive father so that ended any plans for the night. And the week before, I was scheduled for closing shift 5 fucking nights in a row and the other asshole assistant manger wouldn't cut me a fucking break and take the one day I needed off for a date.

Just waiting to see what punches the universe throws next.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

All schedule changes are done online now for my job AND I FUCKING HATE IT. The person who makes the schedules is too fucking stupid to know how anything electronic works. My availability change from 3 weeks ago is still "Pending" and meanwhile hes literally just making up when he thinks I can and cannot work. As backwards this sounds, it was way more efficient in paper. I am supposed to have Sundays off so I can rehearse with my community symphonic band, and I requested off the 24th to be with the family, but guess who got scheduled an 8 hour shift today and Tuesday? And that's all I work this week... /rant.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

To those that went out today and supported a business that employs people on Christmas-- shame on you.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Ohh so you were forced to work today?

Transit workers don't get a break but I'll have you know that I stayed home all day and tried to paint waffles only to realize I didn't have a jar to hold paint thinner in. I'll try again tomorrow or the day after.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MasterProX

spitllama

Painting waffles for Christmas? Is that a thing?

We were short staffed yesterday and the customers kept complaining that the poor service was ruining their Christmas.
Gee I'm so sorry about that.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012