News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 31, 2014, 01:51:41 AMYou forget the huge advantage of being tall: high kitchen shelves become usable.

:<
But then, you're always the one people ask to reach them (if you live alone, it's fine, but living with others... :o).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: DrP on January 30, 2014, 09:40:47 PMHalf of those apply to me!! You aren't alone..

And also you should add: Hitting your head on low door frames and tree branches
Yeah, most of these could be the same for guys, but multiply them by the insecurities of a high school girl and you get a giant mess. Plus it's considered normal for a guy to be tall

Quote from: Yugi on January 30, 2014, 09:47:45 PMBeing a talk person sucks
Sshh it's hard typing on a phone

mikey

unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles on January 30, 2014, 09:23:43 PM
i made a quick list of why being a talk girls sucks
Comfortable tights are virtually nonexistent
[close]
This so much.

Sounds like America is one big Shire, since I have hardly any of those problems you mentioned(by this I mean problems that should affect a boy as much as a girl).

Also, I'm pretty sure height has nothing to do with flexibility. I can reach my toes with no problem, and you should see me standing on one foot. >:S

Clanker37

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 31, 2014, 05:31:17 AMAlso, I'm pretty sure height has nothing to do with flexibility. I can reach my toes with no problem, and you should see me standing on one foot. >:S
What's the point of being able to touch your toes? It's a silly exercise. Whenever we do this at school I'm all, "Toes? No I'm fine with my knee caps. They are quite delicious, I must say."
Quote from: DrP on January 30, 2014, 11:10:27 PMSo... it seems that this missing $1,200 is really making me go nuts... why? because i budgeted for it. And on my budget $1200 is ALOT
Is it so much that you can't afford the space in "A lot"?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 31, 2014, 10:55:59 AMWhat's the point of being able to touch your toes? It's a silly exercise. Whenever we do this at school I'm all, "Toes? No I'm fine with my knee caps. They are quite delicious, I must say."Is it so much that you can't afford the space in "A lot"?

I'm laughing so hard clanker you should be exiled for that
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

MasterProX

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on January 30, 2014, 10:21:05 PMI was actually talking about how bubbles misspelled "tall" but yeah I'm above 6 ft and it's really annoying

...is it weird that I read "talk" as "tall" without even thinking twice?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MasterProX on February 01, 2014, 03:30:13 PMFSM is a fucking asshole.

IDK about that but I can vouch that his younger brother is definitely not :3
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

DrP

Well, I worked 7 hours today... and will probably work another 6-8..

and all next week it'll probably be 12 hours a day, because I have to drive to almost San Francisco every day... and then work a lot... and it'll be the same next weekend too.

Tis the season to be busy, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

This is what happens when a provision comes in at the last minute is due very soon!

blueflower999

Quote from: MasterProX on February 01, 2014, 03:30:13 PMFSM is a fucking asshole.
He's barely been on the forums this past month, what could he have done?  :-\
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 01, 2014, 08:28:01 PMHe's barely been on the forums this past month, what could he have done?  :-\
It was something in Minecraft.