News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Why not just go to the gas station first?

Wait, there's still a Blockbuster open?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

Wow, that's a living fossil.  Though it's probably about time somebody introduced you to the magical world of Amazon Instant Video and/or Netflix and/or Hulu.

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 27, 2014, 09:55:16 AMWow, that's a living fossil.  Though it's probably about time somebody introduced you to the magical world of Amazon Instant Video and/or Netflix and/or Hulu.
I'd always wanted to go to a Blockbuster as a kid because it reminded me of pizza...
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 27, 2014, 11:10:10 AMI'd always wanted to go to a Blockbuster as a kid because it reminded me of pizza...
Yeah, I can agree with that, especially because there was a pizza place (either Domino's or Pizza Hut- I can't remember) right next to the one near us. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 27, 2014, 09:00:47 AMWhy not just go to the gas station first?
Blockbuster is closer on my way home. I'd have to go through like three more roundabouts and backtrack into town if I were to do that.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 27, 2014, 09:00:47 AMWait, there's still a Blockbuster open?
And yes, all the Blockbusters in Alaska are privately owned, not corporate-owned, so they're all still open.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 27, 2014, 09:55:16 AMThough it's probably about time somebody introduced you to the magical world of Amazon Instant Video and/or Netflix and/or Hulu.
No thanks, I'm good.
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

You're not allowed to complain if you are voluntarily inconveniencing yourself by using an antiquated and soon to fade method of content delivery ::)

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 27, 2014, 05:45:29 PMYou're not allowed to complain if you are voluntarily inconveniencing yourself by using an antiquated and soon to fade method of content delivery ::)
I wasn't complaining about blockbuster- I was complaining about the fact there's like no gas in my car. I love going to blockbuster. I was merely explaining to Maestro why I must go to blockbuster before I get gas.
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on March 01, 2014, 09:11:38 AM[early]rip in peace nintendo wfc[/early]
I know. That is so stupid. You wont be able to buy games from the N64 on the Wii anymore  :(

Dude

Notes:
Only online features for games using the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service are impacted. Other online functionality on Wii and Nintendo DS, such as access to the Wii Shop Channel, the Nintendo DSi Shop and video-on-demand services, are not affected at this time.

so yeah the WSC will still work.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on March 01, 2014, 09:26:01 AMNotes:
Only online features for games using the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service are impacted. Other online functionality on Wii and Nintendo DS, such as access to the Wii Shop Channel, the Nintendo DSi Shop and video-on-demand services, are not affected at this time.

so yeah the WSC will still work.
Oh ok :)
Sweet!

KefkaticFanatic

I mean, Mario Kart already has a 3DS version, and almost all Wii online was super laggy and dead anyway, so this isn't much to lose.  It was inevitable anyway.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 01, 2014, 10:17:05 AMI mean, Mario Kart already has a 3DS version, and almost all Wii online was super laggy and dead anyway, so this isn't much to lose.  It was inevitable anyway.
Mario Kart Wii and Smash Bros. Brawl was fun to play online

KefkaticFanatic

We tried playing Brawl online when it came out and there was just awful lag everywhere :x But, my friends and I only ever play Melee now anyway.  Plus you can run it on an emulator, hook up a usb to gamecube adapter, and use some fancy hacked iso to enable smooth netplay :D

I guess I never liked MKWii compared to the portable ones so I can't comment on how that played since I don't think I played it online more than twice.

me irl
[close]