News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

^I'll trade that for the crazy-ass winds we had today.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Portland lyfe is tuff, we went from nice sunny 70F to a miserable high 50s and rainy.

Meanwhile DC is getting paid to not go to work a bunch because of the freaking early spring blizzards.  jaysus

me irl
[close]

FierceDeity

Quote from: Ruto on March 27, 2014, 12:25:46 AM^I'll trade that for the crazy-ass winds we had today.
Yeah fuck, I mean, the cold never bothered me anyway, but the wind can go die a painful death while its family watches

mikey

Well, it's too warm for snow today I guess :/
But we did get some nice rain...
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 27, 2014, 07:25:05 AMbut the wind can go die a painful death while its family watches
I think it would be more effective to kill its family painfully and have the wind watch it. It would be more traumatizing that way.

Ruto

I'm still trying to eat normally after being sick. It's not going to well, my clothes feel so baggy >.<

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

Ugh, I feel a cold coming on. I get sick only once a year max, but it's always insanely awful when I do.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 29, 2014, 10:16:10 AMUgh, I feel a cold coming on. I get sick only once a year max, but it's always insanely awful when I do.
I can mail you chocolate muffins.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on March 28, 2014, 11:11:50 PMI'm still trying to eat normally after being sick. It's not going to well, my clothes feel so baggy >.<
Can you give me what you have??

I totally wish I could catch something that can suppress my appetite. because I really don't feel like exercising any time soon

Ruto

I have one more day to infect people with it, but there's a good chance you still wouldn't be able to get it from me anyway...it's not fun at all :( The last time I lost weight was when I had food poisoning. That's no fun either.

I don't really see a reason for you to be unhappy with your weight unless it's really unhealthy. It's not like only the tall, skinny people get the attention. I'm also saying this because the anorexic weeaboo on facebook is making status updates about taking laxatives and how 118 lbs is fat. Ehh.

Wahhh I made a typo xD

DrP

^yeah, the unhealthy part.

My doctor says I should weigh between 210 and 220, I am around 290 (though I may show much less because I'm tall). I just need to be at a healthy weight again.

I just love eating and I don't like exercising alone (like, if someone invited me to go hiking or kayaking, I'd SO Go). I like talking when I'm exercising because It distracts my mind from doing it... I became immune to music a long time ago.

and 118 is like RIDICULOUSLY LOW. Like health problems for being so underweight.

Ruto

Living alone probably doesn't help much :/ It's way too easy to eat too much that way.

118 isn't too low for someone that's on the short side. But I weigh even less than that. I don't know what other health problems the weeaboo has that's related to being underweight yet, so she might not be. Even though she's anorexic and definitely sucking in her waist when she's posting her measurements online for some reason -.-

Bubbles

I got a higher storage iPod since I filled up my old one and I just filled up this one too >.> I don't know whether I should weed out some songs or hunt for another bigger one