News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I'm sure you can find at least a couple hundred songs you never listen to.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

How I Met Your Mother is over :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I can't wait to watch it all in a row in like 5years!!

SuperFireKirby

The finale was pretty darn good, though the very end was kind meh. Yeah, they alluded to it quite a bit so the set up worked but idunno, 9 years and it basically ends right back where it started. 75% satisfying tops.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

It was. and it did tie things up nicely.

The worst someone can do is leave loose ends at the end of a series.

And I liked the rehash of the pilot at the end. it was cool.

Kman96

I want to complain about what happened to The Mother, but I don't want to say what.

...but WHAT. WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHYYYYYY?!?!????;!&2&:!;&

I haven't felt my heart break in a long time, and I haven't been following the show very closely as of late, but I felt a flood of emotions during that hour.

OMG I HAVE SO MANY OPINIONS. DO WE HAVE A HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER THREAD?!?
Party Hard!
[close]

DrP

We don't (I think).

But wouldn't it be a little late?

Spoiler
and I was sad about the mother. But, I always knew that Ted would end up with Robin. Always. And I have been a follower of the show since it's first episode in 2005!
[close]

FierceDeity

i just wanna notify everybody that spoiler tags exist

Jamaha

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Jamaha on April 01, 2014, 11:34:55 AMAaaand spoiled.
I had a page open with "OMFG DRP SPOILER TAGS WERE INVENTED FOR A REASON ASDFGHJKL;:"

Forgot to push post and I was ninja'd with two posts when I now did it.

SuperFireKirby

Hence why I was so extraordinarily vague with my thoughts on the finale.

Roz~

I was gonna ask you guys if it's a good show 'cause I wanted to watch it, but there's no point in watching it if I already know the ending =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Yeahhh I got spoiled too... that's okay though. I'm not gonna beat DrP up for accidentally spoiling.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

SlowPokemon

It's the hazard sign button, or alternatively the word spoiler in brackets [] for forum code.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

You mean that symbol that looks like the "burn to disk" symbol? It never clicked, honest

Everyone has their days where they slip up