News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

By what she's said, they're not about to break up. Out of context, sure, saying something like that is kinda insensitive to both me and her boyfriend, but it was more like a fact than anything else. I wouldn't let her break up with him for me anyway. But that's not the point. I feel bad that I can't talk to her anymore, and that she can't talk to me.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FierceDeity

Quote from: Bubbles on April 13, 2014, 04:00:30 PMIt probably hopefully means she had plans but intends to schedule a make-up dinner when shes free?

I really don't know. On the one hand, she did say "that sounds awesome", which is generally a good sign for something clearly intended to be a date, but on the other hand she's so nice, and could just as easily be trying to let me down easy. Idk, I guess I'll just have to wait until next week to see if she actually follows through.

Quote from: Zunawe on April 13, 2014, 04:30:21 PMBy what she's said, they're not about to break up. Out of context, sure, saying something like that is kinda insensitive to both me and her boyfriend, but it was more like a fact than anything else. I wouldn't let her break up with him for me anyway. But that's not the point. I feel bad that I can't talk to her anymore, and that she can't talk to me.

Idk, when a boyfriend is that paranoid of another guy, I usually just assume the relationship isn't going to last very long at all. Doesn't seem like he's very trusting of her :/

Zunawe

I dunno. I'm not terribly interested in their relationship.

As for you, I would just say not to worry yourself over it. If she sounded excited, it's likely she is. If she tries to postpone it again and seems nervous about the reason, that's when you might start thinking about it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

Yeah, you both need to be a little more optimistic and focus more on the (more likely) good! Fierce, if you've been friends with this girl for a while she probably actually did have something that she couldn't reschedule. Zunawe, it sounds like the girl only stopped talking to you because of her boyfriend, meaning that when they break up there's nothing stopping her from coming back to you

Zunawe

Well, thanks, but I'd be cautious about using the word "when" even. She didn't stop talking to me because he asked her to. She decided. I expect to have to live with what I got out of a few weeks. Not that that makes me happy.

I program things

SlowPokemon

After all of the comments you made pertaining to the situation, I can only tell you to defer to your avatar ::)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Unfortunately. Though that seems harsher advice than I think I need at the moment.

But I'll be okay eventually. Thanks for listening, guys.

I program things

braix

Urgh..Friday was sunny, Saturday there was hail, Sunday was pouring rain, Monday it started snowing, and now theres an inch of snow on the ground.
Wtf, weather?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: zoroark1264 on April 15, 2014, 09:14:06 AMUrgh..Friday was sunny, Saturday there was hail, Sunday was pouring rain, Monday it started snowing, and now theres an inch of snow on the ground.
Wtf, weather?
So true...

ETFROXX

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ETFROXX

Kman96

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 15, 2014, 09:02:33 PMI'm moving in a month.
What. Why did you post this in two topics? Nevermind. Don't answer that. Rhetorical question.

Here's my real question: Why did you post this in two topics?
Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

Because the act of moving is both great and terrifying.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ETFROXX

Because I'm both happy and stressed about it! Schools over in 3 weeks.

So in the next 3 weeks I have to:

- Work
- Finish all my schoolwork
- Move
- Be fabulous

EDIT: Yeah, what Maestro said.