The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 07, 2014, 09:10:40 AMuh yeah I'm still on campus so just wait for me :P
I guess I'll also give you some friendly pointers, mainly I see that you just buy whatever random items you feel like :P
Lol okay, whenever you're up.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Because I'm trying to transfer to a university in the spring I'm gonna be playing catch-up hardcore next semester. Taking Gen physics I, gen chem II, Calc I, Microbiology I, and labs for all my science courses as well as possibly a Statistics course if I can. No time for ladies next semester, for mathematics will be the only mistress in my life.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

I'm taking golf in the fall! :D Woo for last semester of college.

Edit: Lo siento SFK.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 08, 2014, 02:20:02 PMNo time for ladies next semester, for mathematics will be the only mistress in my life.

who said there was anything wrong with a little mathematical action

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 08, 2014, 02:20:02 PMNo time for ladies next semester, for mathematics will be the only mistress in my life.

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 08, 2014, 02:20:02 PMBecause I'm trying to transfer to a university in the spring I'm gonna be playing catch-up hardcore next semester. Taking Gen physics I, gen chem II, Calc I, Microbiology I, and labs for all my science courses as well as possibly a Statistics course if I can. No time for ladies next semester, for mathematics will be the only mistress in my life.

That's not so bad :D But what were you taking before? I thought biology majors usually started off with calc and chemistry for their first year too...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Well I'm shit at math so I decided to take it slow rather than jump into Calc and I didn't decide to switch to a science major until last semester, hence why I'm playing catch-up. I'd probably take more but I'm still working 30 hours a week.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

I'm playing through FE: Sacred stones, so I thought I should play one of the songs on piano. So I played Lyon's theme and now am incredibly depressed.