News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Just teach piano - 40$ an hour, no boss, work out of your own home. >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

KefkaticFanatic

assuming that there is a pool of students assuming that they are willing to take lessons from a college aged or younger individual rather than one with more significant professional training and/or a degree assuming that you can accumulate enough lessons in a week to at least equal the pay from a regular (though probably not full time) shift schedule

then yea i guess

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Bubbles

Why do short people think its ok to hug me out of the blue? It happened twice today (one with an almost complete stranger) and I never know what to do besides lift my arms and look confused

Waddle Bro

I wish I would get hugs. They're nice.

And I'd totally hug you too if I saw you!

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles on September 11, 2014, 09:02:44 PMWhy do short people think its ok to hug me out of the blue? It happened twice today (one with an almost complete stranger) and I never know what to do besides lift my arms and look confused
Whenever someone tries to hug you, do what I do. Always go for insies on the hug, it makes it super awkward for them and you assert control over the hug in doing so.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

ETFROXX

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 09, 2014, 05:37:57 PMOuch. Are you the only competent person in the store?

No, a lot of us are pretty competent. It's the customers that are annoying as fuuu-

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 10, 2014, 12:58:56 PMI just got hired at walmart and I completely understand what you mean

I've worked there for a year and a half. It doesn't get better.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 11, 2014, 11:17:10 PMWhenever someone tries to hug you, do what I do. Always go for insies on the hug, it makes it super awkward for them and you assert control over the hug in doing so.
I had a really awkward hug moment with a classmate of mine just a couple of days ago after we had the most epic comeback victory in table football

Beware of the double highfives kids, they can easily be mistaken for hugs.

FireArrow

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 10, 2014, 09:15:31 PMassuming that there is a pool of students assuming that they are willing to take lessons from a college aged or younger individual rather than one with more significant professional training and/or a degree assuming that you can accumulate enough lessons in a week to at least equal the pay from a regular (though probably not full time) shift schedule

then yea i guess

You'd be surprised how far charging 5$ less can get you (most piano teachers are 50$ an hour.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department