The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Maelstrom

So I was driving home, took a corner a little too tightly, and hit the curb.
The side impact airbags went off. -_-

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 30, 2014, 06:40:18 PMSo I was driving home, took a corner a little too tightly, and hit the curb.
The side impact airbags went off. -_-
*slow clap*
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

I just had my car looked at. Worst case scenario, I'll need a whole new passenger chair and headliner. -_-2
Best case scenario, my parents pay for it.

Ironically, the outside of the car was unharmed. -_-

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

I'm assuming that he meant headlight, but I can't be sure
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

No, the headliner is basicly the interior roof (idk a better way to say it) or the thingy that prevents you from seeing your metal roof. And it's not cheap to replace.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Yes. And that's what the mechanic calls it.  :P
And this.

Olimar12345

Fml. Ran into a friend outside a gas station and then later the clerk wouldn't sell me my alcohol, saying that I was going to buy it for the "minors" outside. When I tried to tell her that there were no minors, and that he had already left (in his own car...) she said that she had me on camera outside the store and threatened to call the police. Well shit.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 04, 2014, 10:08:21 PMFml. Ran into a friend outside a gas station and then later the clerk wouldn't sell me my alcohol, saying that I was going to buy it for the "minors" outside. When I tried to tell her that they weren't minors, and that they had already left (in another car...) she said that she had me on camera outside the store and threatened to call the police. Well shit.
call the cops on her
she can't do that
at least I don't think so
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Edited the post for clarity (there was only one person outside in which I spoke to). I should've had her call the police and then tell them that I was being discriminated against or some shit.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!