The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I read that you finally broke and was like "Wasn't he already?" ::)

I'm sorry for your loss.

DrP

Why does trying to buy a camera have to be quite aggravating.

Amazon, don't just put a deal up and take it away after a few days!! I wanted to buy that!

KefkaticFanatic

I highly recommend just looking out for the sales on Canon's Refurbished store.  Not only are the refurbs already super cheap, but sometimes you'll get like 20% off or something crazy.  They all come in new condition with warranty, so I personally don't see any reason to not buy refurb over new retail package unless you're OCD about having everything super fancy shrinkwrap new.

me irl
[close]

DrP

I'll look into it. I could care less if anything comes in retail packaging.

With Black Friday deals coming up, normal stores might have special deals going on... especially since it's more than a year after the 70D's release.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

Awesome! I'm hoping I can get the body and a few lenses (and some accessories) -- I'm just going to get rid of everything that I have now and sell it to my friend.

Whatever gets leftover under my budget goes into my Tesla fund.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

ETFROXX

I am officially having the worst day ever.

We leave our rent on the bottom of the backdoor for our landlord to pick up. Well, it was gone. I don't know if it blew away or was stolen but it's gone. There was $540 in cash and $360 in checks. None of my roommates have money to repay that rent. I had to call my bank and stop my check just in case someone tried to cash it.

OH. AND. THEN MY FUCKING WINDOW WENT OUT OF PLACE AND BROKE. INTO PIECES.

WHAT NEXT UNIVERSE. WHAT'S FUCKING NEXT.

Maelstrom

At least you're not dead. That always makes for a bad day.

ETFROXX

mikey

Tomorrow always has the possibility of being a better day as long as you can survive long enough to see it  :D
That money might turn up eventually, who knows?
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Since when have landlords accepted sketchy money drops, is this a common thing? Like, it's obvious that someone could easily abuse that system.

I suggest you go all ace attorney investigation shenaniganz on yo house and find the culprit B)

ETFROXX

It's what she does with all her tenants. It's always worked for her but now she's going to change it.

MaestroUGC

Yeah, having a payment method like that is just begging to be abused/broken. Either take the money directly or electronically. You souldn't have to use a drop point to pay your rent, it's not a drug deal.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999