News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

I keep thinking of getting one, but I can never find one interesting enough that isn't also either absurdly expensive or has some fatal flaw.  I want something that isn't just the genero minimal but ehh I guess I'm not good at clothes shopping either.

me irl
[close]

DrP

I got mine on Black Friday for $80. It was originally $400 I think

but I'm definitely thinking of having one made next time I am in China

Dude

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 17, 2014, 11:57:08 AMI like how it was 60 degrees out like a week ago, and now it's 15 degrees with a wind chill of -3 and there's like 4 inches of snow on the ground. GG MIDWEST WP
11degrees rn beat that.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

DrP

I have 70.

Do I win?

Though I wish for it to be 40

SuperFireKirby

It's actually been in the low 50s all day, which is surprising for mid-November. Not quite peacoat weather but definitely flannel weather.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 18, 2014, 01:06:41 PMIt's actually been in the low 50s all day, which is surprising for mid-November. Not quite peacoat weather but definitely flannel weather.
Some coworkers of mine are in Orlando this week and they said it got down to 36 last night.

Sebastian

Its like 5 here. I'd love to live somewhere where it's warm all the time...I HATE cold.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 18, 2014, 01:06:41 PMIt's actually been in the low 50s all day, which is surprising for mid-November. Not quite peacoat weather but definitely flannel weather.
FLANNEL WEATHER

HOW ARE YOU NOT DYING OF HEAT STROKE THAT'S LIKE SHORTS AND A T-SHIRT WEATHER
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

Someone from Los Angeles would probably be wearing 3 layers.

I can't wait to move somewhere colder! or I just need to spend June - September in New Zealand

SlowPokemon

okay that was the seventeenth consecutive post about the weather i realize it's november guys but i held off as long as i could p l e a s e end this
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

I promise during my Presidency to abolish all weather from the United States of America and all of its territories. We will no longer be oppressed by nature and its wild mood swings of hot and cold. It shall then be set to be a calm, partly cloudy, 70ยบ days and nights all year round, except for gentle snow between November 1st and January 15th. There will also be regularly scheduled rain across the country to guard against drought.

This is my promise to you.

Maestro 2028
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Winter

Damn right you won't be abolishing my gentle snow.