News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

So a few days ago, my clavical randomly started popping out at the SC joint. While uncomfortable, it was completely painless so I was like whatever, maybe it'll go away.

Anyways, I did some research tonight and found out it's most likely "Spontaneous Sternoclavicular Subluxation." It doesn't pose any other threat to my health, but it's permanent and the only treatment is physical therapy. Fuck, there goes playing tennis.

I'm hoping I'll go to the doctor and they'll be like "lol self diagnosis is stupid ur fine."
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

K-NiGhT

usually stuff like that ends up not actually being real lol

i remember my mom was looking up her symptoms when she was sick once (which she shouldn't have needed to in the first place cuz she's a nurse) and it said that she had cancer. She went to the doctor and they said it was just a stomach bug or something.

Then she actually ended up having cancer...

Ok bad example. She's okay now though!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

I just found out that my GPA wasn't as high as I thought it was. It's not that far off, but it means it can be hurt more easily than I thought. I just need to make sure I turn in my transcripts before I finish calculus.

Jamaha

December 19th can't come soon enough.

If I had a time machine I would travel back to last summer when I was deciding my schedule for this semester and I would punch myself in the face.

DrP

NSFW
IT TOOK ME 50 FUCKING MINUTES TO DRIVE 7 FUCKING MILES!!

SERIOUSLY! California drivers are fucking idiots when it comes to rain. They need to not be fucking stupid and realize that the fucking water droplets coming from the sky will cause them to fucking skid off the fucking road.

PLUS the fact that all this shit is happening during fucking RUSH HOUR! I. FUCKING. HATE. TRAFFIC. MORE. THAN. ANYTHING. ELSE.

I seriously wanted to fucking stab some of them (not that I'd actually do it).

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Welcome to I-275 going through Tampa between 4 pm and 7 pm, every day of every week of ever month of every year.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

Dude, southern california needs some goddamn mass transit. Driving to LAX from my house in the wee hours of the morning (i.e. very little traffic) takes about 40 minutes. Last time I drove back from LAX to my house, at around 8 pm, took about 3 hours. I feel your pain.

DrP

I grew up in LA traffic. I'm used to that and usually knew a way to get around it.

It once took me 8 hours to drive from SLO to Orange County. LAX is about 45 minutes from my house if I leave at 6 AM. The 405 can be hell.

But in my case, there were 4 accidents on my way home today. Bay Area drivers are worse, mainly because I don't think many of them have any regard for their surroundings. There are also certain people that drive horribly, mainly because they are not in their home country where driving is much different.

I just wasn't expecting this at all.

SuperFireKirby

aw someone on FB complaining on how hard being a music major is. A FUCKING MUSIC MAJOR. I had to use all my restraint to not say mean things. I mean, no offense to the music majors here, but it's a fucking art major. I'm half-way through two straight weeks of testing in four different science/math classes NOT INCLUDING LABS so technically 6 different science/math classes. So I'm a bit stressed and any liberal arts majors who think they've got it rough should just never talk again.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

omgomgomg it's so HARD being an 8TH GRADER WOWWWWW
I have it easy so far xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 04, 2014, 03:37:18 PMaw someone on FB complaining on how hard being a music major is. A FUCKING MUSIC MAJOR. I had to use all my restraint to not say mean things. I mean, no offense to the music majors here, but it's a fucking art major. I'm half-way through two straight weeks of testing in four different science/math classes NOT INCLUDING LABS so technically 6 different science/math classes. So I'm a bit stressed and any liberal arts majors who think they've got it rough should just never talk again.

If you really think your major is any harder than music I don't know what to tell you bro but invalidating someone's complaint based on the fact that you think you have it harder (and trust me, there is a LOT that goes into being a liberal arts major that you aren't taking into account) is gross, uninformed, and really pretty offensive.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 04, 2014, 03:37:18 PMaw someone on FB complaining on how hard being a music major is. A FUCKING MUSIC MAJOR. I had to use all my restraint to not say mean things. I mean, no offense to the music majors here, but it's a fucking art major. I'm half-way through two straight weeks of testing in four different science/math classes NOT INCLUDING LABS so technically 6 different science/math classes. So I'm a bit stressed and any liberal arts majors who think they've got it rough should just never talk again.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 04, 2014, 03:53:53 PMIf you really think your major is any harder than music I don't know what to tell you bro but invalidating someone's complaint based on the fact that you think you have it harder (and trust me, there is a LOT that goes into being a liberal arts major that you aren't taking into account) is gross, uninformed, and really pretty offensive.
I was actually about to say something along those lines. We may not take the same types of classes, but we have to put in just as much work as you.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

Being a music major basically means doing more work than any other major for a job that won't pay nearly as much as any other major. d:

But yeah, what Slow said.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!