News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

When I was in like 1st grade, I was taking the attendance sheet to the office (back when that was a thing) and I was still in that stage where I fucking ran everywhere

And for some reason I was closing my eyes, or not paying attention, or something

And I ran straight into this pillar with rough sides and I started bleeding like crazy from my forehead

KefkaticFanatic

I remember as I kid I managed to somehow have been so distracted by what I was saying as I was walking and talking that I ended up walking directly into a large wooden post (supporting some sort of awning)

I ended up with a big goose-egg sort of swelling and had to ice it for a while x.x

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

When I was about 7, We used to have a bunch of wooden, freshly cut, large, tree logs by our house. One day I was playing around on them (foolishly)and a tripped on one, and fell (really hard) flat on my forehead......never saw so much blood before...ouch.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 07, 2014, 02:09:44 AMI ended up with a big goose-egg sort of swelling and had to ice it for a while x.x
I had one of those as a kid, too. Mine was from some kid pushing me and causing me to trip into concrete stairs. I had a gigantic bump on my forehead for months.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Well since we're doing this I jumped off of a slide and cut my nose open.  Apparently I didn't start crying until my mom tried to clean it up because I didn't want anyone touching my face.
And I went to the ER wee woo wee woo
unmotivated

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

When I was two, I jumped out of my crib because I didn't want to take a nap and ended up breaking my right leg. I was a smart baby.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

When I was really young, my cousin "accidentally" dropped me on my head in a Denny's parking lot. Probably messed me up for life. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

Well, today ended up being the worst day of my life. Literally. Not kidding.

I really don't want to say more.

Ruto can back me up on the severity of it all.

mikey

The fact that you're still alive means there's always a chance for you to have a worse one!

I just realized that doesn't sound very optimistic or helpful in any way whatsoever
unmotivated

braix

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.