The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 24, 2014, 08:10:03 PMnah its from a workout sorry i wasnt clear lol
this is why id rather work out my arms...i need my legs dang it
ho dang that's it?
Just go run a mile or two that'll clear em up all nice and dandy.
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

FierceDeity

Just found out I'm allergic to walnuts
By eating a fudge with some in it right before a long car ride
Yayyyyyyyy

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 25, 2014, 06:58:46 PMJust found out I'm allergic to walnuts
Yayyyyyyyy
it's taken you 20 years to find out what you're allergic to
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

People develop new allergies all the time. Most allergies develop long after you're born, actually. Like this is the first year I felt any adverse effects from pollen.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Pit0010

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 25, 2014, 06:58:46 PMJust found out I'm allergic to walnuts
Yayyyyyyyy

Gosh that does really suck! (and with a long car ride add on top of that -_- ) And walnuts are quite nice...from my point of view XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 26, 2014, 01:30:06 AMPeople develop new allergies all the time. Most allergies develop long after you're born, actually. Like this is the first year I felt any adverse effects from pollen.
A great way to counteract that is to find someplace that sells local honey.

Put some in your tea a week before you normally get allergies and you won't get them. It's along the same lines as a vaccine.

Ruto

Yayyyyyyyy

Walnut can be good...at least they didn't have to drop you off at a hospital and leave you there xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

I don't mind having family over but every single time someone asks me to play the piano for them >_> you'd think after 10+ years they'd know I'm not comfortable with that

SlowPokemon

^THIS. Especially when they get mad at me for not playing something recognizable. I'm a music student, not a fucking dog.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bubbles on December 27, 2014, 05:07:01 PMI don't mind having family over but every single time someone asks me to play the piano for them >_> you'd think after 10+ years they'd know I'm not comfortable with that
this happened to me too lol
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Pit0010

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 27, 2014, 05:13:52 PM^THIS. Especially when they get mad at me for not playing something recognizable. I'm a music student, not a fucking dog.

^THIIIISSSSSS =_______=
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Sebastian