Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

mikey

Sonny boy you should try college
at least while it's free anyway
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 04, 2015, 07:09:15 PMUnable to make a successful thread without being panned.
Well, you don't always need to make threads. I've only made 16 topics, and a few of those are probably requests.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 04, 2015, 07:09:15 PMWell, for starters, life's a bitch. School is as well. Nothing ever happens. I could literally spend my whole day on NSM. I'm unable to enjoy life. Unable to be warm. Unable to be popular. Unable to ever be married. Unable to eat Cheerios. Unable to make a successful thread without being panned. Unable to have freedom. Unable to speak. Unable to be religious. Unable to say unable. Always ridiculed. Always laughed at. Always put down. Never appreciated. Never liked. Never loved. Abandoned at birth. Taken in by weird people. Ignored. Shall I continue?

I guess I should be grateful to have a computer.
Well for starters, if you put your middle finger down I would appreciate it.

Edit: Thanks
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Yugi on January 04, 2015, 07:35:04 PMi thought you had a girlfriend

That was a joke.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 04, 2015, 07:44:13 PMWell, you don't always need to make threads. I've only made 16 topics, and a few of those are probably requests.

I know.

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 04, 2015, 07:52:15 PMWell for starters, if you put your middle finger down I would appreciate it.

If you respected me, I'd appreciate it, but I'm not gonna get that, am I?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Well considering I feel that you're more immature than me even though you're half a year older isn't really helping my respect for you to grow. (dont take that the wrong way lol)

Well, for starters, life's a bitch. School is as well.
It always is; get used to it.

Nothing ever happens.
I doubt that.

I could literally spend my whole day on NSM.
Yeah we all could. Your point being?

I'm unable to enjoy life. Unable to be warm.
Get a blanket, sit down, and play games. Problem solved.

Unable to be popular. Unable to ever be married.
Being popular isn't everything, and dude you're 14.

Unable to eat Cheerios.
Huh? If you want Cheerios just find a way to get some.

Unable to make a successful thread without being panned.
Well yeah, considering you make non-success-worthy spam topics.

Unable to have freedom. Unable to speak. Unable to be religious. Unable to say unable.
Go to 'murica

Always ridiculed. Always laughed at. Always put down. Never appreciated. Never liked. Never loved. Abandoned at birth. Taken in by weird people. Ignored.
Be more like Maestro
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 04, 2015, 07:59:58 PMAlways ridiculed. Always laughed at. Always put down. Never appreciated. Never liked. Never loved. Abandoned at birth. Taken in by weird people. Ignored.
Be more like Maestro
Not helping. And not called for.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

braix

FireArrow

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 04, 2015, 07:09:15 PMWell, for starters, life's a bitch. School is as well. Nothing ever happens. I could literally spend my whole day on NSM. I'm unable to enjoy life. Unable to be warm. Unable to be popular. Unable to ever be married. Unable to eat Cheerios. Unable to make a successful thread without being panned. Unable to have freedom. Unable to speak. Unable to be religious. Unable to say unable. Always ridiculed. Always laughed at. Always put down. Never appreciated. Never liked. Never loved. Abandoned at birth. Taken in by weird people. Ignored. Shall I continue?

Don't act like you have more problems than anyone else. Sounds like you're lonely. Go out and talk to people, don't wait for them to talk to you.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bubbles

Quote from: FireArrow on January 04, 2015, 08:34:36 PMDon't act like you have more problems than anyone else. Sounds like you're lonely. Go out and talk to people, don't wait for them to talk to you.
This is actually really good advice :D Talking to others first is so important in building relationships and I'm trying to do it more often myself

But a little tip (and I'm being 100% serious here): if you have the habit of unintentionally starting fights or giving off the wrong impression (which is easier to do online than in person), focus on the other person rather than yourself. Even if you don't agree with something they said, don't comment on it or most likely it'll come off as plain rude instead of constructive.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bubbles on January 04, 2015, 09:00:22 PMThis is actually really good advice :D Talking to others first is so important in building relationships and I'm trying to do it more often myself

But a little tip (and I'm being 100% serious here): if you have the habit of unintentionally starting fights or giving off the wrong impression (which is easier to do online than in person), focus on the other person rather than yourself. Even if you don't agree with something they said, don't comment on it or most likely it'll come off as plain rude instead of constructive.

I had a good talk with MaestroUGC in pms, so I think I understand now.

And you're absolutely right, I wouldn't have started a fight irl.

Also I see that stating opinions isn't a great idea...

Maelstrom

Stating opinions is not inherently evil. Stating them in a way rhat offends others is.