The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Correct. Hey Maelstrom, what do you think about a G-Han thread, in off-topic?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 04, 2015, 07:09:15 PMWell, for starters, life's a bitch. School is as well. Nothing ever happens. I could literally spend my whole day on NSM. I'm unable to enjoy life. Unable to be warm. Unable to be popular. Unable to ever be married. Unable to eat Cheerios. Unable to make a successful thread without being panned. Unable to have freedom. Unable to speak. Unable to be religious. Unable to say unable. Always ridiculed. Always laughed at. Always put down. Never appreciated. Never liked. Never loved. Abandoned at birth. Taken in by weird people. Ignored. Shall I continue?

I guess I should be grateful to have a computer.
Holy crap, I feel the same word for word......except I can eat Cheerios :P

ThatGamer

Oh dear god, your life must suck almost as much as mine, I feel sad for you. :(

'Cept Cheerios though.

blueflower999

Regular Cheerios are garbage. Honey-Nut Cheerios are the good stuff.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Cheerio Apple Jacks. Those are the sh*t.

Can't have them anymore though.

Lemme add another thing to the list as well: no cats. :(

Yugi

ThatGamer

Because Cheerios aren't allowed in Canada, eh?

(Jk, because I have deathly cholesterol levels.)

mikey

Do any of you remember that super old cheerios commercial where a fat guy is shouting I LOWERED MY CHOLESTEROL
/relevant
unmotivated

Dude

Speaking of cholesterol lowering, ARE YOU DOWN WITH CRESTOR?

ThatGamer

SuperFireKirby

American fat people drugs

btw cats are evil and want to murder you, you should be glad you can't have them

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ThatGamer