- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jamaha

Kman96

Shadowkirby is an idiot.

He's involved in a musical production back home that practices until midnight every night (this week is hell week), and he doesn't get home until almost 1 am. He texts me saying "[he's] going to die," because waking up to watch the direct (5 AM Alaska time) would dramatically decrease the amount of sleep he gets, because he insists on watching it live because he "lives for them."

I don't know about you guys (because you don't live in Alaska and don't have to wake up at 5 am to watch it), but frankly, I think he's making a stupid decision because it's just going to be posted online directly after it airs. Let's be honest, I couldn't give a shit about his stupid decisions if he didn't complain to me about them first, yet take pride in his actions.

He claims: "It's more of I enjoy living a little, doing fun stuff even if it's not the best decision."

I will never understand his logic. Am I wrong to feel angry about this?
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

It's ok
I didn't understand maelstrom either
is watching it live really any different than watching it later???
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I find that later I'm usually not motivated to watch it, just look up what was announced.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

I'm probably not going to watch it live. I could, yes, but why wake up that early? I don't want to break my tradition of getting up 10 minutes before my class starts.

SlowPokemon

I have a class at 9 AM tomorrow anyway, so I won't be able to watch it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Having had to play the waiting game for extended periods of time on many things I enjoy in my life, I have found that if something has any true value to it, the value will live beyond merely the "in-the-moment" hype period.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

KefkaticFanatic

Wahaha, it airs after I wake up so I shall awaken to the news (or lack thereof)

me irl
[close]

FierceDeity

Quote from: Bespinben on January 14, 2015, 12:00:53 AMHaving had to play the waiting game for extended periods of time on many things I enjoy in my life, I have found that if something has any true value to it, the value will live beyond merely the "in-the-moment" hype period.

Bespinben for most wise

In other news...
that moment when you accidentally CTRL+V in finale with nothing selected and finale's like WAIT WTF WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO *crash*
I save semi-regularly but I still lost almost an entire two phrases
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
WHY DOES IT DOOOOO THAAAAAAT

K-NiGhT

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 14, 2015, 12:21:33 AMWahaha, it airs after I wake up so I shall awaken to the news (or lack thereof)
i guess we're getting a New 3DS release date? and apparently it's like February!