The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

AwesomeYears

"Built in Amiibo  & NFC Support" Must, resist, buying! (Not that I'm ever going to find a Amiibo for sale anyway...)

blueflower999

Honestly the Direct was good but not worth waking up at 5 AM for.  ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 14, 2015, 12:27:02 AMBespinben for most wise

In other news...
that moment when you accidentally CTRL+V in finale with nothing selected and finale's like WAIT WTF WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO *crash*
I save semi-regularly but I still lost almost an entire two phrases
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
WHY DOES IT DOOOOO THAAAAAAT
I just tried this and I have to say it doesn't work
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

I think he was referring to Mr. Shadowkirby from Alaska.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

come on maestro don't you know no one really lives in alaska
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Of course people live in Alaska. I'm the one who put them there.

DrP

Alaska pays every resident almost $2,000 every year.

That's not that bad! I guess that pays for heating for January

mikey

unmotivated

Kman96

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 14, 2015, 09:34:47 AMOf course people live in Alaska. I'm the one who put them there.
Thank you, Master.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 14, 2015, 11:55:06 AMPsh alaska's not that cold.
it comes and goes. The coldest months are January-March. Other than that, Minnesota and those states get much colder. However, I can only speak for my area of Alaska. It gets much colder in other parts of the state.

On the topic of shadowkirby, the dingus must not have even tried to set an alarm or anything because he slept through it anyways and then proceeded to rant at me about how the LE Majora's Mask 3DS are already out of stock. So much for being all worked up about it. He moves right on to the next issue.

Word to the wise: don't rant to me about material things. I couldn't care less, really.

EDIT:
Quote from: DrP on January 14, 2015, 11:50:37 AMAlaska pays every resident almost $2,000 every year.

That's not that bad! I guess that pays for heating for January
Haha. I laugh at your joke.

It's not $2000 every year. That's actually fairly high as of recent years. It was about $1800 this year, but it was only $900 last year. In fact, this year was the first year I actually got to use my PFD (that stands for Permanent Fund Dividend, meaning I'll always get money from the state so long as I remain a citizen), so that's what I'm using for my cash flow instead of a job. It's not my EXCUSE for not having a job - it's only a temporary situation (even though I have no intention of getting a job this semester).
Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

Sounds like the man has skewed priorities in life.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I don't understand limited edition consoles. A slightly different colored exterior with some stickers you could probably find on the internet for, like, 5 bucks. woo

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

BUT HOW WILL PEOPLE KNOW I LIKE MAJORA'S MASK IF I DON'T OWN AN OFFICIAL MM 3DS