The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 18, 2015, 01:43:36 PMMy brother took my 3DS to play again...
It's nearly dead AGAIN, it has apple juice all over the back, and the stylus wasn't put back when he gave it back.  I think some of the casing is cracking too...  Not to mention he ONLY plays zelda so he takes pokemon out and put it WHO KNOWS WHERE!?!?!?!
To top it all off my mom thinks 3DS's are for little kids so she's totally okay with him taking it and doing whatever he wants with it.  I KIND OF PLANNED FOR THIS 170 DOLLAR THING TO LAST MORE THAN 3 MONTHS ;_;

I never took anything of my older brother when I was young. I knew I could not afford the hospital. Not saying you should beat him up... Just saying... you could... and you might... let him know? :D

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: Xaoz on January 18, 2015, 02:44:39 PMI knew I could not afford the hospital.

It's really funny to say this to Americans.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 18, 2015, 04:08:30 PMUgh I would, but I'm too nice to do that :/
You gotta instill that brotherly fear while they're still young or it'll only get worse as they get older.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Yeah my brothers used to beat the shit out of me just for being a dick in mario party, I think ruining a 3ds more than justifies it

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 17, 2015, 12:08:45 PMIt's been on my mind to arrange it for a while and I'm really bad at arranging pieces that are already for piano but I could give it my best shot.
Thank you!!

And a ten year old should really know better than to destroy something like that...if they don't, its worth trying to teach them. Not necessarily by physical force though :P I'd just hide the zelda game and "forget" where it is for a few months, or tell him that its too damaged to work anymore

But my little sister actually worships me. If you've got the big-brother authority, use it. Siblings regardless of age are a lot more impressionable than you'd think

Ruto

Quote from: Bubbles on January 18, 2015, 08:19:21 PMAnd a ten year old should really know better than to destroy something like that...if they don't, its worth trying to teach them. Not necessarily by physical force though :P I'd just hide the zelda game and "forget" where it is for a few months, or tell him that its too damaged to work anymore

I think siblings beat each other up over the smallest things sometimes. But hitting them still doesn't guarantee they'll learn from it. Hiding the game works better, I think (hehehe my sisters did this to me all the time when I wouldn't stop playing). If he tries to get your parents involved, tell them *calmly* about how destructive he's being with something you're generous enough to share.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on January 18, 2015, 08:19:21 PMSiblings regardless of age are a lot more impressionable than you'd think
True. Being nasty to younger siblings will encourage them to crush you into the dust later in life. im not speaking from experience i promise
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

But hiding is for ninnies. NEVER shall I encourage something as lowly as passive-aggressive behavior! BE THE BOSS. YOU ARE THE BIG DOG, THE ALPHA. DEFEND WHAT IS YOURS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

nocturne
just beat him up its easy
hit him where it hurts
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

mikey

SO:
I grounded him from my 3DS until he
A) found my pokemon game and returned it
B) stopped eating food around my stuff
C) stopped sneaking into my room and stealing my stuff.
My mom was actually okay with this and in fact this morning she took it away when she caught him trying to steal it.  (of course my mom has it now, which is a completely different problem...)
The thing is, the little parasite goes and takes ALL MY OTHER STUFF- My laptop and my phone (even though I don't care about my phone that much, BUT THE ANNOYING LITTLE THING TOOK MY LAPTOP AS "LEVERAGE".)
Anybody want to trade siblings
PLEASE
unmotivated