News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Xaoz, you've negatively used the phrases "p***y" and "no balls"... S t o p please
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Yeah me n Xaoz just have that unique relationship :P
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

FierceDeity

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2015, 11:03:12 AMXaoz, you've negatively used the phrases "p***y" and "no balls"... S t o p please

I've always thought this is a pretty silly complaint, because it's not like calling somebody a dick has a positive connotation.

MaestroUGC

Not true. Last I checked big d**** are still in vogue amongst some people.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 20, 2015, 12:03:43 PMI've always thought this is a pretty silly complaint, because it's not like calling somebody a dick has a positive connotation.
Yeaa but I guess you could say stuff like "imma ride that dick" or "wreck that pussy" without it being negative

it's vulgar, yeah, but not wrong.

Xaoz

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 20, 2015, 01:43:39 PMYeaa but I guess you could say stuff like "imma ride that dick" or "wreck that pussy" without it being negative

Spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 20, 2015, 12:03:43 PMI've always thought this is a pretty silly complaint, because it's not like calling somebody a dick has a positive connotation.

r u serious both of them amount to "you're weak like a GIRL!!1!1"

when's the last time you saw "dick" used to mean "you're mean like a guy?" And how often do people use the word "dick" toward people who aren't male to begin with??

Do you maybe see my point or
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Xaoz has confirmed his place to stand against me. He will regret his decision within the coming weeks.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2015, 03:08:53 PMDo you maybe see my point or

I actually do not... Can anyone explain this to me? :D I really do not understand at all.

Is he just jealous of Noc's and my relationship?

Xaoz

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 20, 2015, 03:17:14 PMXaoz has confirmed his place to stand against me. He will regret his decision within the coming weeks.

Spoiler
[close]

K-NiGhT

dude honestly you've gotta stop with the endless memes. we get it you're funny haha jokes
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel