News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Quote from: Xaoz on January 20, 2015, 05:47:47 PMI was just about to post a sex-involving combeack, but I fear FierceDeity's wall of text how my post may actually debase the achievements of feminists over the past decades, so I am just gonna go

lol you clearly don't understand which side of this argument I'm on

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 20, 2015, 05:53:24 PMOh no, I use both regularly to describe the behavior of both men and women(is it seriously uncommon to call girls dicks? Because that needs fixing). I think both words are just way too playful to be taken all that seriously.

Yeah that was more directed at slow, I realize you don't give a shit lol

Nebbles

The term shemale is highly rude and offensive. Don't open your mouth if you're wondering if you should "say it here".
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Xaoz it's best not to bring anything remotely having to do with sexuality here.
For... reasons.
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: Nebbles on January 20, 2015, 05:59:09 PMThe term shemale is highly rude and offensive. Don't open your mouth if you're wondering if you should "say it here".

Ah did not even know that. Thx! Sorry :D

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 20, 2015, 05:59:59 PMXaoz it's best not to bring anything remotely having to do with sexuality here.
For... reasons.

Hey this discussion just went like WAY outta controll... I just wanted to contribute...

MaestroUGC

Xaoz is just making his eventual destruction all the quicker.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Xaoz

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 20, 2015, 06:02:31 PMXaoz is just making his eventual destruction all the quicker.

Wait... was this your plan all along?! Damn...

SlowPokemon

Am I seriously the only one who thinks Fierce is being a fucking moron about this or are you all just siding with him because it's easy and he can make sexism sound like it's justified

God I'm irritated. I'm seriously on the verge of leaving NSM for a while over this. My complaints about the word p***y are 100% valid and I don't appreciate being belittled and made fun of for wanting to not see offensive terms on the forums
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

I think it's because while it is sexist, it's so overused to the point that it isn't sexist anymore. Like when someone says "Fuck you", they most definitely do not mean it literally. Similarly, calling someone a "pussy" is never meant in the literal, sexist way it was originally intended.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

MaestroUGC

There's no such thing as "It's so sexist it's not sexist anymore."

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read.

SuperFireKirby

I don't know who is making fun of you, but I think you need to cool your jets Slow. A word is a word. Seriously, "fuck" is actually a closer word to "rape" than "sex", so why do you continue to use it? Rape is far worse than mild sexism. Because it's a fucking word.

I understand where you're coming from, but you really shouldn't take it so personally.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 20, 2015, 06:14:03 PMI don't know who is making fun of you

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 20, 2015, 05:03:49 PMassholes oh wait sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone who chooses to utilize the asshole in the bedroom that's a totally respectable lifestyle choice and I am a horrible person douchebags wait no not to say that cleaning supplies for female genitalia are in any way negative but to be fair those are really counterproductive ladies you should stop using them MEAN, INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2015, 06:06:06 PMAm I seriously the only one who thinks Fierce is being a fucking moron about this or are you all just siding with him because it's easy and he can make sexism sound like it's justified

I mean, it could also be because I make a good point, but that's just me
And idk how I'm belittling you at all, I'm making an argument against your point. If I wanted to belittle you, I'd tell you to go back to tumblr or some shit like that. The reason I made those jokes about "asshole" and "douchebag" was that I'm trying to point out how this reaction to the word "pussy" seems a bit much for a word with no actual sexist intention in its common usage, and that complaining about this word is akin to complaining about either of those words. I'm making fun of a trend via hyperbole, not of you. Meanwhile, you just called me a "fucking moron" for disagreeing with you (and indicted me as a sexist for my view of language, I guess?).

MaestroUGC

I'm going to write a book:

Language: The Art of Intention

And just quote every single goddamn post every made on these forums.