The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Yeah I agree like why would people like George foreman grills in the first place
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 20, 2015, 08:29:33 PMignoring it and not talking about it isn't going to address the fact that some people in this community have disgusting opinions.

Let people have the opinions they want to have; there's just no sense in arguing over the internet about it. Different people, from different cultures, from different parts of the world will have different thoughts. Lets just not turn these forums into a shitstorm of those conflicting opinions and try to enjoy our time here d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FierceDeity

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 20, 2015, 08:29:33 PMignoring it and not talking about it isn't going to address the fact that some people in this community have disgusting opinions.

calling them disgusting isn't doing the best job, either, regardless of who it was directed at (I'm assuming me)

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 20, 2015, 08:31:11 PMYeah I agree like why would people like George foreman grills in the first place

WHY DOST THOU TEST THE ALMIGHTY

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 20, 2015, 08:39:50 PMWHY DOST THOU TEST THE ALMIGHTY
someone's gonna have to recite some Hail Nancy's to repent

not gonna lie had to do a little research for this one but it was worth it
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

Man, just spent 8 dollars going to the first ever Smash Bros. tourney in my life, and I get my butt handed to me first round in Melee by a Captain Falcon ko-ing me with his forward knee pop aerial at 40%. Guess being the best in a family of 8 doesn't make you the best there...

On the bright side, getting eliminated so early gave me just enough time to go home and finish an online homework assignment due just a few minutes ago  ::)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bloop

wow shit's gone down here while I was sleeping
shit always goes down when I sleep
may George Foreman have protected me in my sleep

mikey

Quote from: Bespinben on January 20, 2015, 11:07:04 PMMan, just spent 8 dollars going to the first ever Smash Bros. tourney in my life, and I get my butt handed to me first round in Melee by a Captain Falcon ko-ing me with his forward knee pop aerial at 40%. Guess being the best in a family of 8 doesn't make you the best there...

On the bright side, getting eliminated so early gave me just enough time to go home and finish an online homework assignment due just a few minutes ago  ::)
ouch
unmotivated

Bloop

I just did an IQ test but everything was timed and I didn't have enough time for like 15 out of 60 questions and asdljfhdjfsahfsa

MY IQ CAN'T BE 110 I'M DOING STUFF WAY HARDER THAN THINGS FOR PEOPLE WITH AN IQ OF 110

mikey

Just take another one :P
They're usually pretty flexible
unmotivated

Bloop

braix

IQ is just a number
Also your IQ test results: It's Questionable
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

Dude

McDonald's got rid of the southern style chicken sandwich and I am not OK with this.