News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I understand that you're making a joke mash but nebbs was actually trying 2 make a serious point
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Sorry!!!

forget my last comment im being frivolous

SuperFireKirby

Been having an unhealthy amount of suicidal thoughts lately. Decided to look up some therapists and such and what do ya know, for the low price of a bazillion dollars a session, I can get my stupid brain to stop trying to kill me! Good thing I'm not a broke ass college student and can totally afford that shit! I think my university might have some free services tho so I might check that out

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Yaya I highly recommend looking straight into student health services.  They will definitely have assistance, plus you can always vent here (then again maybe that's unhealthy I am not the doktor)

me irl
[close]

FireArrow

Even just talking to a friend can be enough. Despite how corny it sounds, realizing that there's people out there who want to help you is sometimes enough to start feeling happy again.

unless you're like 15yo me, where the reason was having no one to talk to
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 22, 2015, 10:19:44 PMBeen having an unhealthy amount of suicidal thoughts lately. Decided to look up some therapists and such and what do ya know, for the low price of a bazillion dollars a session, I can get my stupid brain to stop trying to kill me! Good thing I'm not a broke ass college student and can totally afford that shit! I think my university might have some free services tho so I might check that out
From personal experience, you def need to check out the student health services at your college. They'll more than likely have something like that for you. Also, don't forget that we're all here for you, too! I had some mild problems with depression like 2 years ago and I know what you're probably going through right now. If you want to talk, just PM me. I'll be here ;)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Xaoz

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 22, 2015, 10:19:44 PMBeen having an unhealthy amount of suicidal thoughts lately. Decided to look up some therapists and such and what do ya know, for the low price of a bazillion dollars a session, I can get my stupid brain to stop trying to kill me! Good thing I'm not a broke ass college student and can totally afford that shit! I think my university might have some free services tho so I might check that out

I was never a fan of professional therapists, eventhough I never tryed it. Always felt like talking to a friend or family member you trust is way better and easier. It is also free. But maybe that is not the case for everyone.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

Usually colleges give you a few free sessions of professional counseling at the campus, which you might want to look into. Just to try it out and see if it works for you--there's no obligation to tell them anything right away.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: FireArrow on January 22, 2015, 10:55:29 PMDespite how corny it sounds, realizing that there's people out there who want to help you is sometimes enough to start feeling happy again.

I know that would make ME feel better. I'm generally a happy person, but when I get those days where I just feel sad, I wish there were people out there I could talk to who cared about what I'm going through... The fact that there isn't just makes me more sad. I'm just like some of you here, I don't have many close friends

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on January 23, 2015, 09:46:33 AMI know that would make ME feel better. I'm generally a happy person, but when I get those days where I just feel sad, I wish there were people out there I could talk to who cared about what I'm going through... The fact that there isn't just makes me more sad. I'm just like some of you here, I don't have many close friends
Oh. My. Goodness.....This is EXACTLY how I feel. Word. For. Word.
Amazing...

Except I dont have any close friends.

Maelstrom

Soooo, how about you become close friends with each other. Problem solved.

Sebastian

Pfft....she is lives like....really far away and she's a lot older than me...

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b