News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

ZeldaFan

Well... I've finally decided after a 3-year hiatus, I'm going back to school this August. I really don't want to because I love learning and hate school, but it must be done. I need to get my Bachelor's degree...
Unfortunately I'll also be moving AND breaking up with my boyfriend at the same time... Sigh...  :'(

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 27, 2015, 01:44:53 PMOuch :(
Yeah also forgot to mention that we've been together for 3 years...  :( that makes it worse.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on January 27, 2015, 02:36:14 PMYeah also forgot to mention that we've been together for 3 years...  :( that makes it worse.
Ahhhh. I have extreme empathy for you.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Xaoz on January 27, 2015, 10:06:54 AMI have 2D image processing exam tomorrow and I just started learning. Challenge accepted!

Deng son I just had that class last term and it was gr8.  Doing all of that funky fun 2D DCT and image compression work? :D

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

I missed the news that Club Nintendo is apparently shutting down. >.<
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Club Nintendo sucked anyway and needed to improve big time.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Also Elite reward is already confirmed as more games so don't bother trying :B

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

honestly, the only thing i have actually used club nintendo for since i made the account was to get the smash ost and mewtwo. the rewards were kinda meh to me.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

the_last_sheikah

I can't stand when people feel the need to constantly one-up everything.  I was kinda stressed this morning as I didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked, and I had 2 assignments due that I hadn't finished, so I had to go see my professor for help, and he was busy until only an hour before class.  After I finished as much of it as I could, I went to class and was talking to some of my classmates about it.  One asked me what was up since I was a bit more on edge than usual.  I explained what happened, how Tuesday nights are so busy for me with all of my work due, and he came back with "I've got it worse, I'm taking 19 credit hours, and I have a job and I'm paying for housing, blah blah blah...."  I was not having any of it, and literally yelled at him to F*** off.

Now I did feel bad afterwards and apologized after class, as did he, but this has happened before with other people and it annoys me.  Let people complain, tell them "that sucks, sorry bro" and move on.  I'm not saying pity everyone or everyone should pity you, just let people have their moment, you are entitled to your own, and don't be an ass.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]