News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Fun Fact: 8 Year Old me thought sex was toungekissing and thought people got pregnant that way as well

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Yugi on February 03, 2015, 09:00:07 PMFun Fact: 8 Year Old me thought sex was toungekissing and thought people got pregnant that way as well
This was me

Nebbles

I thought people automatically had babies when they got married. So when my mom got remarried when I was like, 10-11 I wasn't very happy because I didn't want a little sibling.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Dude on February 03, 2015, 06:58:58 PMI wonder who's said the most.
I'm going to make a Biggest Pottymouth superlative next year just to clear this up.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Saria

young me thought people had a baby when they got nekkid and slept next to each other. idk that's what I saw on tv
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

Quote from: Yugi on February 03, 2015, 09:00:07 PMFun Fact: 8 Year Old me thought sex was toungekissing and thought people got pregnant that way as well
This was all of us :P

K-NiGhT

I must have been the only person who didn't think about it before I knew what it was so I never had any wild misconception about what it was.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

I honestly never thought about it until I had the talk.

Maybe that says something about me??

mikey

I never even got the talk so I had no clue until end of middle school
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 04, 2015, 07:39:06 AMI never even got the talk so I had no clue until end of middle school
Same here.
I found out when I was reading an Encyclopedia lol :P

ZeldaFan

Wow, you guys never had a sex ed class or anything?? I learned about the women's side of it in 5th grade, then learned about everything in 7th or 8th grade sex ed, then again in 10th grade health class, AND in my college Biology class. After I learned about it in 5th grade, my parents basically just asked me if I had any questions and that was their version of "the talk" lol

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 04, 2015, 10:33:56 AMWow, you guys never had a sex ed class or anything?? I learned about the women's side of it in 5th grade, then learned about everything in 7th or 8th grade sex ed, then again in 10th grade health class, AND in my college Biology class. After I learned about it in 5th grade, my parents basically just asked me if I had any questions and that was their version of "the talk" lol
I'm homeschooled. The Curriculum we use doesn't really talk about it. Just what happens after.....you know. (Once the sperm is inside.)

mikey

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 04, 2015, 10:33:56 AMWow, you guys never had a sex ed class or anything?? I learned about the women's side of it in 5th grade, then learned about everything in 7th or 8th grade sex ed, then again in 10th grade health class, AND in my college Biology class. After I learned about it in 5th grade, my parents basically just asked me if I had any questions and that was their version of "the talk" lol
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 04, 2015, 07:39:06 AMI never even got the talk so I had no clue until end of middle school
unmotivated

Yugi